IGNORED

Do you think players / staff read this forum?

iamalagerdrinker

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I think they would laugh their asses off at some of the posters who give tactical analysis. I remember Cotts in an interview saying he would never ever do that or listen to twentyman talks back.

With all the chopping and changing of players and tactics last season I thought that LJ was trying to apply all that he read on OTIB.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

I've already told this story, but the first time I met Scott, he referred to me as "that bird off the forum with him as my teapot avatar" :D 

Was that whilst he was playing for us? Scott is a huge city fan now and if he wasn't working for the club he would probably be a registered poster.

I'd have thought if players were going to trawl twitter in the god-knows-how-many hours off a week they get after training, then they'd surely be aware of other social media (isn't that what this really is?) where there would be an abundance of material dedicated to them and their employers. 

It might not be a great idea mind, but surely the temptation would be too great!?

10 minutes ago, HOMERSIMPSON said:

Right thats it, I'm off.

Again.

Couldn't resist Im afraid.

If I was a player there is no way I would want to read what fans were saying about me. However, I would be surprised if they could resist the temptation to do so. If they do come on here would they respond to posts made about themselves?

I saw someone post that Robbie Savage says that he used to go on fans forum to defend himself - a full time job in his case?

5 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I'd have thought if players were going to trawl twitter in the god-knows-how-many hours off a week they get after training, then they'd surely be aware of other social media (isn't that what this really is?) where there would be an abundance of material dedicated to them and their employers. 

It might not be a great idea mind, but surely the temptation would be too great!?

Do you reckon Tomlin nicked my food Vouchers?

Bristol City isn't exactly a huge club, so if you do what is essentially the professional version of Googling yourself, then one of the only sources you'll find, outside of the awful Not606 forums, is this place.

I'd be shocked if individually the players hadn't viewed this forum. I'd be even more shocked if a lot of these players didn't have Google Alerts on their name, for when they are mentioned by the media.

25 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

One way to find out!

PLAYERS!

When we score this evening, celebrate by ballroom dancing back to the centre circle.

There. That should prove it one way or the other. 

You forgot the  possibility that we don't score!

Archived