IGNORED

Bristol city Relegated? (Merged)

Redmycolour

they are getting ready for next season,

I was reading the preview of the championship season

No mention of us for the automatic, play-off or relegation battles so sky think we are bang on for mid table,

Can we take that now please?

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

they are getting ready for next season,

I was reading the preview of the championship season

No mention of us for the automatic, play-off or relegation battles so sky think we are bang on for mid table,

Can we take that now please?

Think that's exactly where will be - nice springboard for next season, with all our young players having an extra 1 yrs exp.

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

We were relegated, weren't we..? Surely!

I remember being told on here many times last season that we were doomed and certain for relegation if LJ didn't get replaced..! 

The chippy optimism, exclamation marks and poor attempt at sarcasm really begins to grate after a while.

Can't see this posted anywhere else, but last night on Sky Sports News they were showing Saturday's fixtures as Charlton v Bristol City. Just in case anyone has been in a coma for 6 months or thinks they have been dreaming - Johnson kept us up, the Gas didn't go up, we are still a division above them and City fans have no need to go to London this weekend. Finally, SSN should get their act together as that is a crappy mistake to make, would they do that with the Manchester clubs?

Archived