IGNORED

City Vs Plymouth - League Cup (Merged)

reddogkev

Will be my first game of the season as some plonker I know is getting married on Saturday (ceremony even starts at 3.00pm, how lousy is that?)  Clearly, the bloke is not a football fan.

Anyway, how many are / will be going? the tickets are an £11 bargain price and I'm hoping we'll have over 13k, but appreciate early rounds don't generate a lot of interest.

But the Plymouth factor, that's quite interesting, isn't it?  Anybody know how many fans they are expecting?

9 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I would like to see how seriously LJ is going to take it, team wise, before I decide how seriously I am going to take it. ie turn up or not.

Karl Robinson was saying the other day that he makes sure fans are aware if he intends to make changes well before the game so that they are not misled and know what / who they  will be watching

Ive heard other managers say the same previously

Think we should do likewise (in this competition)

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Karl Robinson was saying the other day that he makes sure fans are aware if he intends to make changes well before the game so that they are not misled and know what / who they  will be watching

11 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I would like to see how seriously LJ is going to take it, team wise, before I decide how seriously I am going to take it. ie turn up or not.

See what you're saying, although I reckon that when tickets are so low, you just have to turn up irrespective of the team being picked.

After all, it's still a Bristol City team, no matter if any of the regulars are rested.

If it was full price entry, I'd think differently.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Why should we, or any club do that..?

We have a squad of players. Our team will be selected from that squad of players. 

Archived