IGNORED

Don't you think the forum is ...

Doherty's Boy

8 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Doogle! How are you mate? Lovely to see Sarah smiling again - love to Helen, hope your all well mate

All good here buddy. Yep Sarah is happy now but not so sure she should be supporting the Welsh Dragon:blink: Glad the penny dropped at last. You are a legend on here mate. I look forward to reading your posts. Here's to a successful season for BCFC. Hope to see you down the gate. Our youngest daughter Gemma is expecting her first baby after 12 years of trying thanks to Southmead IVF. Due on 25th December so hopefully another  City fan. As you can imagine Helen and I are over the moon. She sends her love to you too.

On 03/08/2017 at 21:23, Doherty's Boy said:

First time poster long time reader. 

I have to say that this forum if late has gotten quite yawnish. I understand people not growing to like Johnson but the end of the day is he kept us up with a hell of a run end of season and if we can keep that up and improve with the talentwe seem to have bought in we will improve on last season massively and make a good chance for top 10 at least. 

Why do a lot of people feel the need to try and pick holes where there could potentially be none in the up coming season.

Great post.  Far too many negative moaners on here who ought to try supporting the club and getting behind the players and manager.

10 hours ago, robinreliant said:

All good here buddy. Yep Sarah is happy now but not so sure she should be supporting the Welsh Dragon:blink: Glad the penny dropped at last. You are a legend on here mate. I look forward to reading your posts. Here's to a successful season for BCFC. Hope to see you down the gate. Our youngest daughter Gemma is expecting her first baby after 12 years of trying thanks to Southmead IVF. Due on 25th December so hopefully another  City fan. As you can imagine Helen and I are over the moon. She sends her love to you too.

Ah, that's great news Doog, Christmas Day as well!! And no 'hopefully' about it, of the Dad needs to be reminded there is no choice in the matter, give me a shout!!

Archived