IGNORED

Ashton Vape House offer for City Fans

Septic Peg

A friend of mine has recently opened a vape shop in the old Goodfellas Barbers on Raleigh Road and he has a great offer for all us City fans on a matchday... just show the flyer or be in your City shirt to get 10% off!

They sell everything you require from e-liquids to atomisers and starter kits to full high spec mods. The staff are friendly and helpful and everything is great value for money.

Be sure to check them out. 

https://www.facebook.com/thevapourshackbristol/

http://www.thevapourshack.co.uk

20526037_10210036012561743_2115326794280112343_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I thought vaping was there to help people quit smoking or to reduce the risk. This looks like it's turned into a leisure activity. 

Each to their own. 

Bit of both really. I know someone who used to smoke 40 odd a day and now vapes at a total of 3mg of nicotine over a 2 week period. When you think that 1 cigarette alone holds around 10mg of nicotine, that's an incredible drop. 

Some people also vape at 0mg (ie no nicotine at all) just for the taste. Some of the fruit flavours are amazing!

I mean no offense or disrespect to you Peg or to this business, but - is there a danger here with regards to the legality of promoting these types of products through media where persons 'of an impressionable age' shall we say, are able to view?!  I also wonder what the club would think of their trademark being used in this way, unless permission has been granted of course?

Christ, I am a boring old do gooder these days, looking to ruin free Enterprise and all...

I don't smoke nor vape but I think It's all a fad, I know people who vape who never smoked n now addicted to vaping, it's dumb, they smell like school discos, saying that cigarettes are gross too.

Serious question is Ashton Gate vape free?

3 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

I don't smoke nor vape but I think It's all a fad, I know people who vape who never smoked n now addicted to vaping, it's dumb, they smell like school discos, saying that cigarettes are gross too.

It is. 

3 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Yep. You have to go outside with the rest of us pariahs.

47 minutes ago, ukneil said:

I mean no offense or disrespect to you Peg or to this business, but - is there a danger here with regards to the legality of promoting these types of products through media where persons 'of an impressionable age' shall we say, are able to view?!  I also wonder what the club would think of their trademark being used in this way, unless permission has been granted of course?

Christ, I am a boring old do gooder these days, looking to ruin free Enterprise and all...

Totally agree. But same can be said of energy drinks (Carabao cup) or Carling/Worthington Cup as was once called. Did that encourage young drinkers? Who knows...

16 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

I thought vaping was there to help people quit smoking or to reduce the risk. This looks like it's turned into a leisure activity. 

Each to their own. 

It is a leisure activity. many people find smoking/vaping pleasurable 

16 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Each to their own. 

It has. Pretty soon all that'll be left in high streets are cash converters and vape shops. I'm sure there are enormous numbers of people 'vaping' who have never been smokers.

If people want to smoke that's up to them, (thankfully I kicked the habit after the best part of 40yars, Christ ALL that MONEY! & health probs later :( ) but not here to lecture, if people want to smoke, good luck to them... (I still get sorely tempted at times).

So I guess if this new breed of  'vapers'  get off on imitating steam trains good luck to them too... but not too near me eh?

I f'ing hate the clouds of it,  there was a time when (admittedly wrongly) cigarette smoking looked and felt cool (all them Hollywood movies etc) but have you ever seen a 'cool looking' vaper ?

NO! cos it just looks nerdy and sad, I'm sorry vapers but its true, and someone had to say it!  It maybe less harmful than tobacco smoke but personally I'd rather encounter a brief whiff of someone's cigarette smoke than a billowing cloud of someone's frigging vapours produced by a hand held bloody steam engine! 

Hate em!

25 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

If people want to smoke that's up to them, (thankfully I kicked the habit after the best part of 40yars, Christ ALL that MONEY! & health probs later :( ) but not here to lecture, if people want to smoke, good luck to them... (I still get sorely tempted at times).

So I guess if this new breed of  'vapers'  get off on imitating steam trains good luck to them too... but not too near me eh?

I f'ing hate the clouds of it,  there was a time when (admittedly wrongly) cigarette smoking looked and felt cool (all them Hollywood movies etc) but have you ever seen a 'cool looking' vaper ?

NO! cos it just looks nerdy and sad, I'm sorry vapers but its true, and someone had to say it!  It maybe less harmful than tobacco smoke but personally I'd rather encounter a brief whiff of someone's cigarette smoke than a billowing cloud of someone's frigging vapours produced by a hand held bloody steam engine! 

Hate em!

Not sure that people vape to "look cool". On the flipside, I've never seen a 'cool' drunkard either. Each to their own.

7 minutes ago, RiverRed said:

Not sure that people vape to "look cool". On the flipside, I've never seen a 'cool' drunkard either. Each to their own.

Who mentioned 'drunkards'?

Anyway this is as about as cool as it gets, doncha think?  ....  (pretty sure a bloody 'vaper' would ruin the atmosphere though)

4 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Who mentioned 'drunkards'?

Anyway this is as about as cool as it gets, doncha think?  ....  (pretty sure a bloody 'vaper' would ruin the atmosphere though)

I mentioned drunkards - all part of a general discussion about recreational intoxicants! I'll agree though, cool clip. :)

Archived