IGNORED

Season Ticket Sales?

red is the new black

1 hour ago, red is the new black said:

As the gas have finally announced there record breaking S/T figures of  5410, can anyone tell me where we are with our S/T sales.

Surely its worth a mention on our main website too.

I think AB tweeted it was just over 13,000. 

On 05/08/2017 at 13:13, red is the new black said:

As the gas have finally announced there record breaking S/T figures of  5410, can anyone tell me where we are with our S/T sales.

Adam Baker said on Wednesday around 13,100 down around 300 from last season.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

With the opening of the upper tier, in some ways its decreased demand for STs, as those who want to rock up when they want, can do so more freely this season.

Wonder how many Memberships (or whatever they are called) have been sold? 

Except as a Member (ST last year) I couldn't buy one in the upper Lansdown yesterday. I suspect they are losing some sales by keeping it shut and only offering carp seats next to the pitch that lots won't buy.

Also I couldn't put the ticket on my membership card - that option wasn't available online. What's that about? Feels like we've gone backwards there.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

With the opening of the upper tier, in some ways its decreased demand for STs, as those who want to rock up when they want, can do so more freely this season.

Wonder how many Memberships (or whatever they are called) have been sold? 

Helped by the fact that you get a great overall view of the game, so you can see stuff going on all over the pitch.

On 05/08/2017 at 13:13, red is the new black said:

Technically, it's 5409.

That computer shop owner got one for his invisible friend... who has never existed.

On 8/6/2017 at 14:51, Robbored said:

I wonder how many of that 300 were boycotting the club because of the manager......?

Real wages have also lagged behind inflation. The club's kept prices at a reasonable level (IMO), but these are hard times for many. That will probably account for the drop as much as anything.

12 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Real wages have also lagged behind inflation. The club's kept prices at a reasonable level (IMO), but these are hard times for many. That will probably account for the drop as much as anything.

You missed my point RR............

6 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Ignored rather than missed, Evil Twin. But I do think that economics is more to do with the slight fall than anything else.

Don't want to be seen as morbid but the likelihood is a small number of Reds who were ST holders in 16/17 are sadly no longer with us, RR and they definitely won't have renewed...

Agree though for those with a mortgage, rent to pay or kids, (or a combination of those things) times aren't so easy.

Bollocks to all this pathetic point scoring about the "boycott" though, I renewed and I'm still not convinced by LJ at all and I doubt that I am by any means alone..

• Admin
2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Don't want to be seen as morbid but the likelihood is a small number of Reds who were ST holders in 16/17 are sadly no longer with us, RR and they definitely won't have renewed...

Agree though for those with a mortgage, rent to pay or kids, (or a combination of those things) times aren't so easy.

Bollocks to all this pathetic point scoring about the "boycott" though, I renewed and I'm still not convinced by LJ at all and I doubt that I am by any means alone..

+1

(Though I'm secretly encouraged by this pressing game and our form since March :ph34r:)

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

One of the old guys in our section passed away just before the end of the season.  Went with his son.  Nice chaps.  He was going to send me an email to post on here for those that knew his dad, but perhaps he lost my email.

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I don`t think anyone could say hand on heart that they are totally convinced TBH. I`m broadly behind him and hate all this `Johnson Out` bollocks because it does the club no favours but I still remain to be completely won over by LJ.

11 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I don`t think anyone could say hand on heart that they are totally convinced TBH. I`m broadly behind him and hate all this `Johnson Out` bollocks because it does the club no favours but I still remain to be completely won over by LJ.

But that's the right way to express those feelings and, I assume, you'd be delighted to be won over. Unlike some..! 

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 21:41, GrahamC said:

I renewed during the Pulis and Osman years for goodness sake, so you can be bloody certain that I wouldn't stay away just because of LJ (who I actually think will work out just fine).

Archived