IGNORED

Today's unsung hero

AppyDAZE

LJ. Had his plan throughout the pre-season and gave Reid a chance as striker (something I wasn't at all sure about, despite the pre-season goals) and the football he had them playing today was really, really decent. Really decent. Yes, only against Barnsley, who looked very poor, but still had to play that way. I applaud you,  Lee.

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

LJ. Had his plan throughout the pre-season,n gave reid a chance as striker (something I wasn't at all sure about, despite the pre-season goals) and the football he had them playing today was really, really decent. Really decent. Yes, only against barnsley, who looked very poor, but still had to play that way. I applaud you,  Lee.

On today's performance - agree with you 

We looked as if we had a plan and were sharp and slick (particularly first half) :thumbsup:

Also like that we are being creative around set pieces

Will be interested to see how we react away from home and when we concede first

but promising signs 

:fingerscrossed:

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

On today's performance - agree with you 

We looked as if we had a plan and were sharp and slick (particularly first half) :thumbsup:

Also like that we are being creative around set pieces

Will be interested to see how we react away from home and when we concede first

but promising signs 

:fingerscrossed:

Very true.

Just now, Robbored said:

Listening to TalkSport driving home and the pundit Matt Holland, I think was saying that you should never look at results and the league table until at least five games in........spot on even if it was a bit obvious.

Not talking about the table, I'm talking about the style of football.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Listening to TalkSport driving home and the pundit Matt Holland, I think was saying that you should never look at results and the league table until at least five games in........spot on even if it was a bit obvious.

Fifteen games in gives a more realistic picture, imo.

Archived