IGNORED

A real itch

Milan djurichimovic

37 minutes ago, Treasure Red said:

Had the exact same flaw happen to my lads purple shirt and the lime shorts  - got it last Monday and did not wear it all week until Saturday and then we noticed the flaw. Managed to lose the receipt so was not sure what the club shop would do - also his name and number were on the back! Went to store an hour before kickoff & to be fair the manager in the store just said pick a new one out and they'll swap it no problem plus the lettering- was impressed with their response.He did say that I would have to queue- at that point the queue snaked around the whole shop but that was not a problem as was just glad to get it sorted as my lad would have been gutted! 

Glad you got it sorted. Club shop was brilliant with me said to post it back and they'll send me a new one out! Fair play Bristol Sport!

11 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Anyone else remember Graham's Gags just off East St? Long gone now but spent most summers buying pea shooters and a bag of peas in there.

My brother never had any peace with me about...

Yep, I used to work in East St in the late 80s.

Remember buying a can of "shit in a can" and those horrible flavoured sweets.  I went through a phase where my work colleagues would nick stuff out of my lunch box, so I left my lovely bag of sweets in there.  Revenge was sweet. 

On 8/6/2017 at 21:16, Milan djurichimovic said:

Got a new home shirt yeterday wore it with it today and finding the collar really irritating around my neck and I did see a few people with t shirts underneath the home top at the game, just wondering if it's just me or you get used to it:blink: sorry if already mentioned somewhere else

no itch but collar bloody too tight and annoying

Just to add a me too.

My shirt is also extremely irritating around the collar. I got it at the begining of the month. I've washed it and its not really any better. I think I'll take a trip to the shop this weekend and see if they will replace it.

Archived