IGNORED

NO Engvall??

Devereux

All seems a waste.

Yes I know, you do not get a lot for your money nowadays, need to invest in youth, win some lose some blah blah blah. In terms of cost reward, you will not convince me however that Tomlin, Engvall, Moore, Mags represent good return on investment during last year's purchases. At least so far.

2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

From the Bristolpost

Engvall update

Just asked one club official and he didn’t know why he’s not playing - so might be a late strain in the warm-up. The Sweden forward is here, below me and signing autographs so looks like a late injury.

JMcA: "Gustav Engvall is close to going back on loan to Djurgarden for the remainder of the Swedish season." #BRCvPLY

Just now, RedDave said:

JMcA: "Gustav Engvall is close to going back on loan to Djurgarden for the remainder of the Swedish season." #BRCvPLY

Saw that, seems best all round from where i'm sat, it looks to me as though we are very unlikely to play 2 upfront, looks like being 1 up and either Reid or Patterson in behind and with Đurić, Taylor and maybe Vassell his chances look slim to none to play.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Saw that, seems best all round from where i'm sat, it looks to me as though we are very unlikely to play 2 upfront, looks like being 1 up and either Reid or Patterson in behind and with Đurić, Taylor and maybe Vassell his chances look slim to none to play.

Think LJ sees Taylor as more of a number 10 so will be Diedhiou, Đurić and Vassell competing at 9. 

Archived