IGNORED

Adam B - commentary issues

Atlanta Red

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It shouldn't take people having to fiddle around like that though, needs to be really slick and user friendly. 

Exactly, it's like trying to log in to the krypton factor!. 

All we need is, 'click here for radio commentary' , it's not really that hard surely.

Something else that really annoys me, is the fact that I cant go on to another web page or even send a text message without losing the commentary. I then go back to the commentary page and nothing, I have to close the page, then go back on to it again and 'hope' it comes back on. 

The player app from the last few years has enabled me to listen to the game whilst also looking through other scores on another app. I long for those days now!!!

56 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Hello Adam.... a lesser issue but surely when listening on a smart phone you should be able to do other things without losing sound? (I'm thinking send a text, surf the net etc). Is this worth investigating. I'm sure the previous version allowed it. 

Thanks in advance. 

I echo what you say.

1 hour ago, Mendip City said:

I logged in.  It took me to the payment page. 

Then i went ultimately the official site home page. 

The headline is City v Plymouth  - there is a listen live option (or words to that effect)  clicked that then clicked the red arrow/play button and it worked.

if that works just make sure you leave it   - if you close it you'll have to do it all again!

not remotely user friendly or state of the art I'm afraid  

Completely agree.

Touch one button and the whole thing stops and you have to start again. I guess it's still early days she we need to give them time.

1 minute ago, boatman said:

Completely agree.

Touch one button and the whole thing stops and you have to start again. I guess it's still early days she we need to give them time.

Yes you do.

However what they are not told they don't know....Hopefully the comments will give everyone something to work on.

1 hour ago, AdamB said:

All

Many apologies to those that have been affected. It appears to only be affecting those who have international video subscriptions and should not affect those on audio only.

If you are audio only and are affected, please email bristolcitysupport@streamamg.com. 

Our internet streaming team and web hosts are busy working on this issue to try and rectify for the second half, but I appreciate it still isn't good enough. 

I'll provide a fuller update in due course but please accept our apologies once more. 

Adam

@AdamB 

Hello Adam.... a lesser issue but surely when listening on a smart phone you should be able to do other things without losing sound? (I'm thinking send a text, surf the net etc). Is this worth investigating. I'm sure the previous version allowed it. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, AdamB said:

All

Many apologies to those that have been affected. It appears to only be affecting those who have international video subscriptions and should not affect those on audio only.

If you are audio only and are affected, please email bristolcitysupport@streamamg.com. 

Our internet streaming team and web hosts are busy working on this issue to try and rectify for the second half, but I appreciate it still isn't good enough. 

I'll provide a fuller update in due course but please accept our apologies once more. 

Adam

Even without all the niggles the login process really is a mess. Why the need for all the login options on the drop down menu, that don't even display fully on the screen anyway?!!!

Why not just one big and clear link for login or subscribe? Once logged in, just go straight to the play page for live video or audio.  That's all most people are going to do anyway. You can have a 'my account' link after login for those that want to check or update their info.

Seems straightforward to me!

Neil

2 hours ago, AdamB said:

All

Adam

It does affect the audio only UK customers Adam.

Archived