IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

6 minutes ago, Cider red said:

good player, not sure how he will fit into our side, we really benefit From hard working brownhill at rm.

He is also a hard working player with skils. Think Eliasson have a good chance to make it in City. Good passes from the wing and then some of our fw head the ball into net. Simple, he he. We will se.

31 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

If my source has stitched me up he'll need stitching up himself :laugh:

He's not even a football fan though so would have zero knowledge of how to try and wind me up about something. It's good enough for me. 

How do you know Lee? :P

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

Sure? I'm about 50% confident personally and these wooden spikes are sticking up my butt hole

Try shopping at Ann Summers, not B&Q Neo! :) 

7 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Brownhill has great potential but suffers from the same problem Reid does in central midfield, far too casual and far too keen on tricks and flicks, at the moment he IMO is better off where he is.

Not the Brownhill I've seen in central midfield. He was always a safe player when I've seen him there similar to Korey but without the same nip into tackles. He'd be a gamble there in the sense that we know what we get with Pack and Korey. Josh only has a year left on his deal and nothing about an extension or new deal come out yet. I fear we may be planning as if he won't be here after this season. 

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Not the Brownhill I've seen in central midfield. He was always a safe player when I've seen him there similar to Korey but without the same nip into tackles. He'd be a gamble there in the sense that we know what we get with Pack and Korey. Josh only has a year left on his deal and nothing about an extension or new deal come out yet. I fear we may be planning as if he won't be here after this season. 

He'll have the extra year option as he was signed last year. 

Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

What percentage are you offering ? 

Ha, I honestly don't know. I'm one and done with getting tips, I'll gladly back out and let the big boys carry on with the nods and winks

I do suspect this one is done though, but that's my hunch not because I've had a WhatsApp message!

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Great news. I don't think he'll get straight in the team. Bring him in slowly. With him and O'Dowda, and Taylor on his way back, we have quality attacking options to come in for those who played Saturday. Don't know why anyone would want to change the side after Saturday's performance.

After Engval I don't think this will happen. I think he'll go straight in to our team - for one he's match sharp and in form.

Can only seeing Brownhill make way. What's going to be hard for LJ is when a space in cm opens who he picks from Bronwhill or Hegeler to make it their own (assuming Hegeler makes way for Baker). 

Not bad headaches to have. 

1 minute ago, 29AR said:

After Engval I don't think this will happen. I think he'll go straight in to our team - for one he's match sharp and in form.

Can only seeing Brownhill make way. What's going to be hard for LJ is when a space in cm opens who he picks from Bronwhill or Hegeler to make it their own (assuming Hegeler makes way for Baker). 

Not bad headaches to have. 

Better than last season's "headaches." Progress....

Archived