IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

14 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

On Saturday, walking behind the Lansdown, I saw an agent type bloke eating a burger and talking to Stoney Garnett in hushed tones. He called over a football type who was eating a hot dog. IKEA sells hot dogs so could this have been the beginning of contract negotiations with a Swedish player? I tried to get a picture but was stopped by men in black

If he then got into a Volvo while listening to Abba  and then phoned the club on his Nokia,  then we've got our man.

5 minutes ago, downendcity said:

If he then got into a Volvo while listening to Abba  and then phoned the club on his Nokia,  then we've got our man.

Hold on, not so fast...... Did he pronounce it NOK- ia or NO-kia, if it was the latter then I am with you........

1 hour ago, WestonRobin said:

Think someone else is asking him if he is going to Bristol.

I also noticed that good looking bastard, Weston.....

1 hour ago, spudski said:

At least having man flu is giving me time to have fun on here :laugh:

(Literally) sharing your pain, Spud. Stay strong bro, we'll get thru this :sad26:

41 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

On Saturday, walking behind the Lansdown, I saw an agent type bloke eating a burger and talking to Stoney Garnett in hushed tones. He called over a football type who was eating a hot dog. IKEA sells hot dogs so could this have been the beginning of contract negotiations with a Swedish player? I tried to get a picture but was stopped by men in black

Was Stoney explaining to him why we need to keep a man up front when there's a corner against us?

1 hour ago, downendcity said:

Nokia is a Finnish company......just in case you're in a pub quiz this week and a Nokia question comes up!

2 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

This thread has to be locked in as "one of the best". The level of detail people are going through is either incredible, or extremely sad. I'm going with incredible.

It's the nature of the internet age - you can basically get any information you want if you know where to look. 

Look at the amount of investigation some Leeds fans went to on their forum to identify a mystery player who was spotted 

DFCLHyqW0AQ4tZ8.jpg

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

In that post he says 'Bristol on Monday' and he's posted this story today.

This is absolutely peak OTIB transfer window stuff but can anyone identify Bristol Airport from his Instagram story taken from a plane window?!

IMG_0586.PNG

Now says "England on Monday" https://www.instagram.com/p/BXa5rHIgpyE/

42 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's the nature of the internet age - you can basically get any information you want if you know where to look. 

Look at the amount of investigation some Leeds fans went to on their forum to identify a mystery player who was spotted 

DFCLHyqW0AQ4tZ8.jpg

That is ******* brilliant :laugh:

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Nokia is a Finnish company......just in case you're in a pub quiz this week and a Nokia question comes up!

I was exercising "artistic" licence NI.

1 hour ago, Red_Wizard said:

This thread has to be locked in as "one of the best". The level of detail people are going through is either incredible, or extremely sad. I'm going with incredible.

Agree. Also, this type of thread seems to acquire even greater legendary status if the transfer doesn't actually happen - not that we want that of course! 

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Love this thread now. Superb stuff checking flight times from Venice!

Sorry about the snake, just wanted your post to have one (and only one) of each type of reaction :)

edit - darn, just realised it's missing 'sad' still

Archived