IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

On Saturday just after 2pm walking behind the Lansdown stand I saw a player type bloke being ushered by 2 orange jacketed stewards into the stand.

Didn't recognise him, but there was a chance it could've been Eliasson. Might have been too tall though.

Had an American football cap on, think it was the Vikings.

Anyone else spot this and help out with ID?

9 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

On Saturday just after 2pm walking behind the Lansdown stand I saw a player type bloke being ushered by 2 orange jacketed stewards into the stand.

Didn't recognise him, but there was a chance it could've been Eliasson. Might have been too tall though.

A few people have spotted this guy; about 6ft 3 people thought so rules a few people out.

Identity parade for you.. can you identify him from any of these men?

hq720.jpg605991351.jpg

762466.jpg

ImageVaultHandler.aspx130530090833-uq

If I'm honest just before the game on Saturday there was someone sat in S18 (where the staff sit) a few rows behind me, who did resemble Eliasson (or actually looking through the post just before mine, it could have been Bogle). Didn't think anything of it at the time because they were wearing a red City tracksuit jacket, so presumed it was a fellow supporter.

Now this is where I may be wrong, but I'm sure there was at least one, could have been two, smarter looking people sat with him wearing suits etc.

No I didn't get a picture, no I'm not making it up, and no I don't care if nobody believes this or not. Yes I could be mistaken, and for this reason  I didn't post anything before. Got to be honest, it's only when I started looking through the videos etc on here just now, I remembered seeing this guy on Saturday. 

If anybody was in this block, about half way up, then perhaps they may be able to back this up, or confirm it was someone else.

I don't think I've ever posted anything like this before, unless tongue in cheek, so have no reason to be making it up.

13 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

A few people have spotted this guy; about 6ft 3 people thought so rules a few people out.

Identity parade for you.. can you identify him from any of these men?

hq720.jpg605991351.jpg

762466.jpg

ImageVaultHandler.aspx130530090833-uq

Most like the 1st one I'd say - is that Bogle?

How tall is he? Seemed tall for sure.

Had City blue training kit on as well (no terrible font)

6 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

Was he carrying a red City tracksuit jacket with him as well? The bloke I saw in S18 was wearing the jacket when I saw him, but could definitely have been Bogle.

2 minutes ago, Taz said:

Was he carrying a red City tracksuit jacket with him as well? The bloke I saw in S18 was wearing the jacket when I saw him, but could definitely have been Bogle.

If it was Bogle (or any other player for that matter) and he attended the game I would expect he would've been identified quickly on here and the media would've got wind.

We managed to identify Pisano from a FIFA Ultimate Team card a few weeks back.

There's nothing in the media about this mysterious person and if he was attending the game you'd assume it was basically a done deal. Could it have been a Bristol Flyers player or something?

20 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

If it was Bogle (or any other player for that matter) and he attended the game I would expect he would've been identified quickly on here and the media would've got wind.

We managed to identify Pisano from a FIFA Ultimate Team card a few weeks back.

There's nothing in the media about this mysterious person and if he was attending the game you'd assume it was basically a done deal. Could it have been a Bristol Flyers player or something?

Looking back, that Pisano identification was nothing short of majestic really. 

1 hour ago, Scare_Man said:

On Saturday I was in the landsdown suite/restaurant or whatever it's known as this season and a guy who knows SL was sat on our table. He went over to speak to him just as SL was getting ready to do a speech and asked if there's any news on the Swedish kid and SL replied "what Swedish kid!?". 

No help there but thought I'd get involved with the rumours.

1 hour ago, Scare_Man said:

57 minutes ago, Taz said:

If I'm honest just before the game on Saturday there was someone sat in S18 (where the staff sit) a few rows behind me, who did resemble Eliasson (or actually looking through the post just before mine, it could have been Bogle). Didn't think anything of it at the time because they were wearing a red City tracksuit jacket, so presumed it was a fellow supporter.

Now this is where I may be wrong, but I'm sure there was at least one, could have been two, smarter looking people sat with him wearing suits etc.

No I didn't get a picture, no I'm not making it up, and no I don't care if nobody believes this or not. Yes I could be mistaken, and for this reason  I didn't post anything before. Got to be honest, it's only when I started looking through the videos etc on here just now, I remembered seeing this guy on Saturday. 

If anybody was in this block, about half way up, then perhaps they may be able to back this up, or confirm it was someone else.

I don't think I've ever posted anything like this before, unless tongue in cheek, so have no reason to be making it up.

56 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

I think I saw the guy in the blue City tracksuit (with baseball cap on - now Tomlin has gone we no longer have to call them snap backs) walking along the back of the the Lansdown Stand after the game. 

But he was on his own. He wasn't Eliasson but I don't think he was a prospective signing either. Looked like a fan!  Not sure s prospective signing would be in City training gear?

There were a couple of suited gentlemen and a lady hanging around the player's cars too. They were black and speaking what sounded like French. I assumed they were with Famara.  

The other rumour was that Eliasson was being unveiled at HT. The person who told me told me about Paterson but I've no idea  how ITK he is. 

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think I saw the guy in the blue City tracksuit (with baseball cap on - now Tomlin has gone we no longer have to call them snap backs) walking along the back of the the Lansdown Stand after the game. 

But he was on his own. He wasn't Eliasson but I don't think he was a prospective signing either. Looked like a fan!  Not sure s prospective signing would be in City training gear?

There were a couple of suited gentlemen and a lady hanging around the player's cars too. They were black and speaking what sounded like French. I assumed they were with Famara.  

The other rumour was that Eliasson was being unveiled at HT. The person who told me told me about Paterson but I've no idea  how ITK he is. 

Snapback = a cap with the 'bubble' holes adjustment thing (the words escape me). Excuse me being incredibly pedantic. Learn something new every day :P Snapback-Backwards-PNG-Photos.png

Archived