IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Has anyone looked in Coffee One near the hole in the wall? thats where all the real transfer dealings gets done

Next stop.

Can confirm he isn't (outside) at the area in the Instagram video. Just done a lap.

Very possible he was parked over there, doubt a footballer on x grand a week would park in the piss filled car park in Trenchyard

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Next stop.

Can confirm he isn't (outside) at the area in the Instagram video. Just done a lap.

Very possible he was parked over there, doubt a footballer on x grand a week would park in the piss filled car park in Trenchyard

I have you know the number of used heroin needles/syringes I've seen on the windowsills of the stairwell there has dropped a lot over the past few years, it's practically a paradise now

34 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Im litterally about 5 minutes away.

Time for OTIB detective work?

Well, not like there's any real life policemen on here to help out.....

30 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Probably killing time. Before his announcement tonight. Not ITK . 

Leave that to me, poppet

18 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Tbf I tweeted the club saying #announceEliasson yesterday afternoon.

I was alos a day early with #announceDiedhiou.

I'm sure there's a joke about coming early in here somewhere, but I really don't want to throw this thread off topic and piss you off again :yawn:

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

They'll be staying in the Bristol Hotel. This is where new signings usually stay. Met both Magners and Brownhill when they first signed and both were staying there as well. Apparently the Club use that Hotel.

And Mark Bunn :whistle:

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

They'll be staying in the Bristol Hotel. This is where new signings usually stay. Met both Magners and Brownhill when they first signed and both were staying there as well. Apparently the Club use that Hotel.

Dare I ask what you were doing hanging around in hotel lobbies spudski? :blink:

3 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

This forum really comes into its own during transfer speculation time. Seriously,  even someone who hated football would find some of the stuff on here hilarious. It's priceless. Literally nothing gets past us. 

It would be awesome if there was some kind of edited highlights at the end of each day/week a la Match of the Day.

Lose all the gumph but still enjoy the gold that these inevitably throw up :)

Archived