IGNORED

The Official Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Just now, Red Bill said:

Watching on BCTV in Spain we were by far the better team - then the effing system crashed at 29 mins so have seen nothing since.  But......... until then we were class.

Close feed and reopen. It happened to all of us it seems just before brum goal. If you open the feed again it will work. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Sounds like a great game atm, come on City finish them off in the second half.

It's far from a great game. Very poor I would say. We are the better team but got a bit complicent not filling up on the flanks when Didman get hold of the ball. We are the better side and we will win if we stop making it a piece of donkey business.

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It's far from a great game. Very poor I would say. We are the better team but got a bit complicent not filling up on the flanks when Didman get hold of the ball. We are the better side and we will win if we stop making it a piece of donkey business.

Tommy,   from the RB commentary, it sounds like end to end stuff,  but we should be in the lead.

2 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Last year, they nicked an undeserved win against us in the last few minutes... Please lets not have a repeat City!!!

If they agree to give us £10M for Flint before the second half starts we might take it easy on them in the second half.

Lets say we take Bobby off after he scores his third.

'Deal'.

:laughcont:

tfj

Edited by Taxi for Johnson
1 minute ago, Reigate Red said:

Just catching up. It sounds positive but the pesimist in me thinks wiley old Harry will change things around to frustrate us in the second half.

I think he a threadbare squad; not sure he has too many options but if anyone can ring a drop out of moisture out of a desert dried old rag he can. Or so they say.