IGNORED

Fan park big screen.....

Richwilkins50

Since the fan park has been around, always wondered why they don't show the Saturday morning sky sports kick off on the screen above the sports bar for the people outside having a drink/fag/food. Or have they and I've missed it? I remember they showed some athletics thing on there one Saturday but only ever noticed advertising since.

43 minutes ago, Richwilkins50 said:

Since the fan park has been around, always wondered why they don't show the Saturday morning sky sports kick off on the screen above the sports bar for the people outside having a drink/fag/food. Or have they and I've missed it? I remember they showed some athletics thing on there one Saturday but only ever noticed advertising since.

If you have only ever noticed the advertising its done its job to be fair 

• Admin
3 hours ago, Slack Bladder said:

So what's the point of the outside big screen, if it's not for showing some pre-match footie?

Might as well just stuck a billboard up there.

I guess it is a modern version of a billboard, at least with a screen multiple adverts can be shown 

12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

You know it. I'd buy a season ticket for that. I'd even rent* my box set of episodes to Bristol Sport.

(*Reasonably charged, negotiations conducted with my personal account manager)

Pretty sure there's need a to be a huge fan village for an event of the magnitude of Lovejoy being shown. You could be onto something here. This could be massive. 

Archived