IGNORED

Information for Reading (Merged)

Never to the dark side

Banner image

READING AWAY TICKETS GO ON SALE

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16TH 2017

Tickets are now on sale for City’s visit to Reading’s Madejski Stadium.

Lee Johnson’s side travel to Berkshire on Saturday, September 9th (3pm), following the first international break of the season.

The club has been allocated 2,103 tickets for the match.

PRICES AND SPECIAL DISCOUNTS

Tickets are priced as follows:

Adult - £25
Over 65 - £16
Aged 18-24 years - £13
Under-18 - £8

Ambulant disabled and wheelchair using supporters pay the relevant price category and will receive a free carer.

Season card PLUS holders benefit from an additional discount, reduced as follows:

Adult - £20
Over 65 - £13
Aged 18-24 years - £10
Under-18 - £5

Additional family packages can be purchased by phone only, to Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600Please note, Reading will not admit adults without children and no children without adults in this area.

Two Adults & Two Under -18s - £42
Two Adults & One Under-18 - £39
One Adult & Two Under-18s - £26
One Adult & One Under 18 - £22

All ticket prices will be subject to a £1 fee.

SALES PROCEDURE

Season Card Members Plus online - Wednesday, August 16th at 10am
Season Card Members Plus phone - Friday, August 18th at 10am
Season Card Members online - Monday, August 21stat 10am
Season Card Members phone - Wednesday, August 23rd at 10am
Forever Bristol Members online - Friday, August 25that 10am
Forever Bristol Members phone - Monday, August 28th at 10am
General Sale online - Wednesday, August 30th at 10am
General Sale phone - Friday, September 1st at 10am

Any locals in Reading or surrounding area City fans? I'm still looking for fellow reds here in Basingstoke. I served a guy who lives in Reading n happened to be a City fan couple weeks back, but it slipped ones mind. Be good to find a crew n meet, go to some games together

Group of three of us want to go but only have 2 season tickets between us so we can only buy two tickets at the moment!

General sale is on 30th August - not sure if any will be available then? Reckon there could be a big influx after the Villa game? Got a hotel provisionally booked so hoping it will be fine!! Don't want to miss out

32 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Group of three of us want to go but only have 2 season tickets between us so we can only buy two tickets at the moment!

General sale is on 30th August - not sure if any will be available then? Reckon there could be a big influx after the Villa game? Got a hotel provisionally booked so hoping it will be fine!! Don't want to miss out

The point of ticket priority is so that someone who wants to go along for a day out with their mates, doesn't get tickets ahead of someone who supports the club. 

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

The point of ticket priority is so that someone who wants to go along for a day out with their mates, doesn't get tickets ahead of someone who supports the club. 

I'm not moaning I fully understand that... was simply asking if anyone thought I'd be ok? The person going isn't going for a day out with his mates he travels whenever work allows and myself and the other person hold season tickets.

7 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

I'm not moaning I fully understand that... was simply asking if anyone thought I'd be ok? The person going isn't going for a day out with his mates he travels whenever work allows and myself and the other person hold season tickets.

I would think that Reading probably offers one of the largest potential away allocations in the division, but to be safe I'd get yours and let him get if when he can. 

Membership would be a good option for him, in that case. 

5 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

879 of the initial 2103 allocation left. Open to Forever Bristol members from tomorrow. Reckon you will be OK olly

Archived