IGNORED

What if Flint stays?

cummins17

38 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Flint will have to work on getting his place back in the team. 

Flint has never want to leave. He even asked today after training to eat with the match day squad before watching the pgame. LJ told him to go home and come back later.  Great man management. LJ  can't wait to shift out Flint, Golbourne 

36 minutes ago, theshaksta said:

Flint has never want to leave. He even asked today after training to eat with the match day squad before watching the pgame. LJ told him to go home and come back later.  Great man management. LJ  can't wait to shift out Flint, Golbourne 

:blink:

You seem pretty clear about this

Can I ask how you know (If you are able to say)  ?

2 hours ago, cummins17 said:

So if Flint actually ends up staying, what would you do? 

Do you see LJ completely keeping him out of the picture? Would you drop one of Wright or Baker to accommodate Flint back in the team? Or would you move to three centre backs to fit Flint back in? 

I would put him in the reserves for the rest of his contract

36 minutes ago, theshaksta said:

Is that true or not ???

Flint has been offered 4 x the wages at another club. His head isn't right.  Just because Flint didn't ask to leave but his agent has been pulling the strings, his head isn't in it. Why can't he just tell his agent he wants to stay.  Once that is sorted out , he has to fight for his place In the team. 

2 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Is that true or not ???

Flint has been offered 4 x the wages at another club. His head isn't right.  Just because Flint didn't ask to leave but his agent has been pulling the strings, his head isn't in it. Why can't he just tell his agent he wants to stay.  Once that is sorted out , he has to fight for his place In the team. 

4 times his wages!!! Don't make me laugh. LJ can't wait to get shot and finish the job of breaking up the linchpin of the double team. He has never said as other managers would say 'the player is very much part of my plans and the team going forward' and then possibly sell him. Made it quite clear he wants shot of a player who has played every minute of every game under 3 managers, never injured, never suspended, scored 25 goals approx.  

18 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Is that true or not ???

It's gone up,in a few days !

There were some claiming that it was 3 times in the week

So somebody is willing to pay him somewhere around £40k a week ?

Wow

Can I ask how you know this ?

14 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

If Flint stays, fine him two months salary, train and play him in the u 23s, and hope we can offload in next window.

Alternately, sack LJ and give Flint a clean slate with new Head Coach.

Kind of agree, in principle. 

Flint has proven what a soft individual he is if he can't muster the drive to do his job for an employer for stacks of cash a week. Whether it was LJs or his decision not to play, he isn't professional enough, obviously. 

We don't need players like that in and around the dressing room. 

An emotionally wilting flower it seems, when it comes to not getting what he wants. Toys, pram, maybe. 

Wonder how he'd cope with one of life's real problems. 

Flint should have said "Boss, this interest in me is great and we'll see where it goes, but until then I'm committed to the giving the best performances you've ever seen from me. I owe that to the club". 

If he has said that and LJ still won't play him then LJ needs to shape up. 

5 minutes ago, theshaksta said:

I am afraid I can't say but believe me its true 

Taking you at your word - and it would be an 'obscure' story for anyone to make up

Unless there was significant justification ,personally , I find that unbelievable and something that can only have negative implications

14 hours ago, theshaksta said:

He is being forced out. Club thought they could cash in, others not willing to pay what we are asking. Baker signed for 3 M, they hoped to get a lot more for Flint and turn a profit. From a business perspective could make sense, but they have not got any buyers. Baker sets a benchmark, and that is around where others in our league would pay. Flint being made to look the bad boy . 

LJ said the reason he wasn't picked was because, however you wish to put it, his head was not in the right place.  Surely he can only play when LJ thinks he can get 100% out of him.  LJ has also flagged up he may play in the Cup game.  What we don't know is whether that is the beginning of his rehabilitation or he is being put in the shop window

20 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

LJ said the reason he wasn't picked was because, however you wish to put it, his head was not in the right place.  Surely he can only play when LJ thinks he can get 100% out of him.  LJ has also flagged up he may play in the Cup game.  What we don't know is whether that is the beginning of his rehabilitation or he is being put in the shop window

Have you seen the below post

If true, and the poster is clear that it is, what's your views on the man management

Would you're head be right ?

15 hours ago, theshaksta said:

Archived