IGNORED

"Taxi for Johnson"

17 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does anyone work for a printers that can do industrial sized banner printing?

Does anyone know a printer that does industrial size banner printing?

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

How about you support the team and the manager? 

18 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

What does Lee have to do. 4 games in only one defeat . For God's sake give the guy a break. 

against 4 of the weaker sides in the division.

2 stats i've read on this forum over the weekend have stuck with me and have me concerned. the 4 sides we have played so far have amassed a whopping 10 points so far and 5 of which have come at our expense. and ipswich (who were widely tipped to struggle this year) have played the same 4 sides and have won all 4 games.

Looking at ipwich as a comparison, either mick mccarthy or little lee could have been justifiably sacked last season, but both clubs stuck with their man. but look at the different situations of the clubs. McCarthly is experienced at this level with several promotions under his belt and is experienced at the level above, but has had no money to spend over the last 2 years and is feeding off scraps. Whereas Lee has  been back heavily in the transfer market, but has little experience and is showing little signs of improvement. Our strategy is not working, we are still where we were 2 years ago.

it's all very well bringing in young hungry players who will provide value for money, but you need an experienced manager who knows this league and will develop the players accordingly.

Ipswich are a bit of an outlier...

Scoring with almost every shot on target is genuinely mad and not something that can be kept up over anything more than short spells tbh. Is essentially unheard of. Maybe that start will give them momentum but that sort of thing is bound to come to a halt sooner or later. 9 goals, 12 shots on target. Unsustainable.

23 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Wrong again! :P 

You mentioned it once on here... believe its because as a little 'un  (& for many many years) you were inseparable from your dolly (which you may have actually named Dolly?)... went everywhere with you, so much so that everyone knew you as "Dolly' and the nickname stuck...

(kinda proves that you truly are a one off, nothing cloned about you,  .....crazy as a box of frogs! :) ... & we all know there's nothing sheepish about you)

I think it was something along those lines anyway? 

21 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does anyone work for a printers that can do industrial sized banner printing?

Does anyone know a printer that does industrial size banner printing?

We are going to need several large banners (weather-proof), approximately 1 metre tall, with the following text in bold:-

"Taxi for Johnson".

No doubt the club will confiscate some of these, so we might as well do a few dozen.

Thanks.

tfj

For gods sake , 1 defeat in 4 games , go support yeovil then you can moan .

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Amongst all the current , decent discussions This thread continues to bemuse and amuse me as to just how big the catch has been  :blink:

and they're still biting 

:blink:

:laughcont:

IMG_2658.JPG

Of course people will bite: what do you expect?  What surprises me is the apparent admiration for someone who starts a thread for no better reasons than apparently to massage his own ego and waste other people's time.  I'm sorry if I don't see the value of that, or share your sense of respect for the person who started this thread.  Personally, I'd rather discuss Bristol City Football Club with people who care about it.

14 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Of course people will bite: what do you expect?  What surprises me is the apparent admiration for someone who starts a thread for no better reasons than apparently to massage his own ego and waste other people's time.  I'm sorry if I don't see the value of that, or share your sense of respect for the person who started this thread.  Personally, I'd rather discuss Bristol City Football Club with people who care about it.

Whether that's a strange interpretation of my post , or just a ingrained personal view you have of me , but you have me totally wrong

I have no respect /'admiration of the post / poster with regard to the and was merely pointing out how astonished and amused / bemused I was that people took it seriously , gave it the time of day , and responded

Bet people,will,still bite even after these posts !

As I say ......your strange interpretation ....  ingrained personal view I suggest

Ahhh well

7 hours ago, BigTone said:

Despite everything I still love you Unk :wub:

Now, now Knobby, giving me a rubbish thingy just because I told you I love you is just a tad juvenile don't you think ? Time to check for some growth of pubic hair and join the big boys world. :P

Archived