IGNORED

Carabao Cup

Dave

44 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I'm pretty certain that this won't concern us overly .

A thought shared by a Watford fan on their forum a couple of hours ago: http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/bristol-city-carabao-cup-22-08.53268/

"Beaten by (rubbish this season) Birmingham with two poor draws to follow (Brentford and Millwall)
City are certainly not looking the force I expected them to be after their opening day win and Silva can change who he likes we will still beat them."

23 minutes ago, City Cat said:

A thought shared by a Watford fan on their forum a couple of hours ago: http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/bristol-city-carabao-cup-22-08.53268/

"Beaten by (rubbish this season) Birmingham with two poor draws to follow (Brentford and Millwall)
City are certainly not looking the force I expected them to be after their opening day win and Silva can change who he likes we will still beat them."

Well that's that settled then. Who needs the Pools Panel when games are decided on the Watford forum?

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Third Round draw on at 4.15, yes 4.15am. 

What a joke

A small indicator of what's to come - the big bucks appear to be flowing out the Far East ATM and football , particularly the Premier Circus will happily sell its soul (Further) if the money bag is big enough

3 hours ago, RumRed said:

The draw is more is exciting than the cup.

Probably, but I'm going anyway. I see it's all ticket, with no pay on the day. Not sure why as any crowd above 10,000 in this competition in the early rounds is a bonus. If it's just us, are we creating the wrong reputation again?

The draw being held in China is a disgrace, and certainly does nothing to restore the competitions interest. But why China! I understood Carabao to be Thai. 

31 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I think that our reserve team will have a reasonable chance to beat their reserves.  Predict a 1-1 draw though.  I assume it will go to penalties ( no extra time or replay? - not sure what the format is other than ABBA etc.

I think there is ET first not straight to pens - no replays though.

2 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Will it be pay on the day? 

Hoping to make it after work.

I would check ncnsbcfc - reading their forum they seem to think it's no pay on day , certainly for away fans with us having sold about 450

Not sure whether that's right but I would check if you are thinking of going

16 minutes ago, ncnsbcfc said:

Will it be pay on the day? 

Hoping to make it after work.

13 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I would check ncnsbcfc - reading their forum they seem to think it's no pay on day , certainly for away fans with us having sold about 450

Not sure whether that's right but I would check if you are thinking of going

Looks like you can still buy a ticket up to 12:30 Tuesday and pick it up at Watford according to the OS. I presume they get sent up on CATS.

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Looks like you can still buy a ticket up to 12:30 Tuesday and pick it up at Watford according to the OS. I presume they get sent up on CATS.

Thanks guys will check tomorrow.

Certainly at Fulham last season we could pay on the night.

Archived