IGNORED

Barriers in the Winterstoke Rd car park

Robbored

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The soup is served in a dish which is placed on a plate...........Id have thought that was obvious with fine dining.......:blink:

To be fair I have heard that the "nicer" options for food at AG are nowadays very good. Not sure about the buffet options etc in the cheap hospitality but by all accounts we have very much upped our game. 

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

To be fair I have heard that the "nicer" options for food at AG are nowadays very good. Not sure about the buffet options etc in the cheap hospitality but by all accounts we have very much upped our game. 

It has improved significantly since the club got rid of Lindley's.

The Senior Reds lunches prices have increased tho. It was a tenner when I first joined but its gone up twice since to the current price. No discernible improvement in quality tho.

On 22/08/2017 at 09:30, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I suspect, like me, you are well above the vomitory, where everyone congregates at the final whistle applauding the players, blocking anyone going out. Once they start moving, those below the vomitory seem to go (be allowed?) out first. 

They clear 80,000+ out of the Nou Camp quicker than you can leave Ashton Gate. 

Yes your right, I'm up in God's and got out the ground tonight faster tonight only because I climb over 10 rows of seats!

Archived