IGNORED

The official Watford FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Whats unan?

To answer sensibly there was a 'classic thread' where a relatively new poster started a thread with just the letters unan. Drugs and/or alcohol were likely involved.

or a heart attack half way through the post.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

To answer sensibly there was a 'classic thread' where a relatively new poster started a thread with just the letters unan. Drugs and/or alcohol were likely involved.

or a heart attack half way through the post.

Genuinely been waiting years for that explanation.

5 hours ago, Kotsy said:

Looks like my Peg vs Hava opinion is proving to be an unpopular one. I know when I'm defeated, I'll stand down.

One thing I won't accept however is all you Pepsi lovers, you need to take a good long look at yourselves...

I love pepsi so much I'm thinking of changing my name to Max! Pepsi Max! ;)

2 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Half time. Decent game here, lloyd kelly looks really good at left back against amrabaat, really composed. Not much threat going forward, though hinds looks mobile. Flint produced a worldly block and looks pretty dominant, maggers ok too at cb.

You think this whole Flint business might end up playing massively in to our favour? As in he works even harder to force is way back in to the team and hits a new stride?

We're doing alright, much better game and balance in the team than the millwall game, thought the procession stay was a bit low, we've had more of the ball than that, we are defending well but it's that final third again letting us down

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

You think this whole Flint business might end up playing massively in to our favour? As in he works even harder to force is way back in to the team and hits a new stride?

He should never have been dropped a rock at this club

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

He seems to be behind Vyner so maybe he will get a loan. 

He's not a RB I'd suggest is his biggest problem but the most likely position to get a game. Watched him the other night for the U23 and struggled at RB there. He couldn't hand the press and the sideline together. Think two mistakes led to both their goals. Miles off a RB and 5 CB in front of him. Needs a loan at CB in L1 or L2

Archived