IGNORED

How do you know when you've been Happy-Clapped?

9 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

This forum is only for happy clappers - the Johnson family lovers. The sort of people who go to QA and stand by LJ listening to his football crap trap staring and wetting themselves.

This forum is for City supporters, by and large that is the case, however there are times when even the most ardent City supporter feels the need to 'have a go' and rightly so.

And then there are folk like you who are not City, never have been and never will be.Why you persist I don't know, but it is a forum that tolerates even the likes of you, someone who get's excited when we are losing in a match, and the slinks off when we are not, only to reappear the following day with a freshness to have another go at the manager, club, supporters, and everything else that is BCFC. 

Why you have this agenda against LJ I don't know, but you have, even before he had control of his first match, you decided to fill this forum full of negatives, most odd.

9 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Made up quite a lot of that haven't you..lots of fantasy.

The forum hosts don't tolerate me because I post within the rules, my opinion is what it is whatever the subject. Most here, the happy clappers disagree, fair enough.

Please quote my posts where I have 'had a go' at the the club, supporters and everything else BCFC....

You have proved your happy clapper status. The majority don't post here, the majority want LJ out.

Source?

"I got a couple of equally depressing mates who say so" doesn't count as a source.

Presumably I was out of the country when you polled every single City fan...

3 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

No...nobody actually debates me...you just come out with same boring happy clapper agenda. People disagree, but never explain why.

I have done many a time without ever getting a response other than a snake or rubbish to my post from you.

So time to put up or shut up, cite your source for "the majority want LJ out"

1 hour ago, Thatch35 said:

The forum hosts don't tolerate me because I post within the rules, my opinion is what it is whatever the subject. Most here, the happy clappers disagree, fair enough.

Please quote my posts where I have 'had a go' at the the club, supporters and everything else BCFC....

You have proved your happy clapper status. The majority don't post here, the majority want LJ out.

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

So you don't have any basis for your "majority" claim?

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Nope, I don't sorry. But I'd love to see some substance to your claim. Majority is a bold claim. Back it up.

Sounds like the majority of City fans want LJ out for sure @Thatch35. You are absolutely right on this one:

Make sure you're volume is turned down when you listen, 3,300 City fans screaming for Johnson out. It's quite loud if you're in school, don't want you getting detention:

1 hour ago, Thatch35 said:

I am not a Happy Clapper LJ hater or a fantasist, I simply support City through thick and thin, and have done for many years, sure I have a moan we all do. But you are constantly sniping at the present manager, that makes it seem as though you would rather we lose just to strengthen your agenda against LJ. So yes that is having a go at the club, supporters and everything BCFC in my book, of course if we were bottom of the league or worse league 1 or 2, we are not, we seem to be acquitting ourselves in the Championship, and playing the best football for many a season, so why all the negatives from you? Is it a personal thing? Because it does appear so, or is it that you have dug yourself such a deep hole you can't climb out.

You say the 'majority'want LJ out,what rubbish, that might have been the case, but not now, so I suggest you do what would be best for you, personally, whatever or whoever this body of 'fans' are that want LJ out, can I suggest they are in some way not of the Red persuasion, but probably Blue, or just plain ignorant of football, probably both I would imagine.

In the meantime we have a well respected young coach at the helm, if you think that getting a quick fix like Harry or Colin is the way forward for the club, then you are very much wrong, as wrong as you always seem to be about everything else City. 

• Admin

@Thatch35

To be fair, I think the LJ out movement gained more momentum on here than the general consensus. At the nadir last season I think those wanting LJ out was approaching 90% on here but I believe the general population are far more apathetic as noted by limited support for demonstrations and calls for him to go at games were not actively participated in by anywhere near the majority. 

Since that point, a run of 4 defeats in 21 competitive matches has seen this LJ out percentage drop significantly if not being fully supportive of him yet. 

I reckon had Thatch35 been around at the time, when Jesus entered Jerusalem to so much acclaim Thatch would've been the one trying to boo him (although the booing would be for the big guy upstairs). Had he been around when Jesus turned 5 loaves and 2 small fish into food to feed 5,000 he would've demanded a recount.*

*When news of this got out Rovers offered him the job of catering manager at Eastville.

There is inevitability of Johnson leaving. It will happen. However  we might be in the Prem with a place in the Europa league by then. WHO KNOWS! Right now we are doing ok and SL is backing his man with cash. Another LLLLLLLLL WILL NOT BE TOLERATED by anyone that matters but a WWWWWWWW MIGHT BE BE NICE. 

3 hours ago, Thatch35 said:

No...nobody actually debates me...you just come out with same boring happy clapper agenda. People disagree, but never explain why.

I've explained plenty of times why you're wrong on several posts (It's very easy) you've never responded back just like now when everyone has called you out.

You only return with snipes at LJ and jump on any sense of negativity you can.

I don't usually brand people as gas or trolls but you must be one of them if not your very troubled.

3 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

I've explained plenty of times why you're wrong on several posts (It's very easy) you've never responded back just like now when everyone has called you out.

You only return with snipes at LJ and jump on any sense of negativity you can.

I don't usually brand people as gas or trolls but you must be one of them if not your very troubled.

Time for a poll I reckon.

a.Is Thatch35 a gashead.

b.Is Thatch35 a troll

c. Is Thatch35 very troubled.

Some of those criticising the team, or manager, clearly feel persecuted when their views are disputed. 

This is odd, as they don't seem to feel they are persecuting others when they are hugely dismissive of anybody defending the team or manager.

I don't quite understand the paranoia. If I support LJ and get criticised for it, I will defend my views, but I won't get upset unless someone has a go at me personally.

Its noticeable that a small number have come up with a label - Happy Clappers- to group together and belittle those that disagree with them, people who are not a group, but individuals who happen to agree with each other. There is no insulting label for the critics. [Don't tempt me.]

11 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think at this stage he's just trying to get a Robboredesque level of infamy. That's the only rational explanation I can come up with for his posts, surely they can't be genuine?

You could be right.

I did put on another thread that I'm starting to think he is parodying himself.

5 hours ago, handsofclay said:

I reckon had Thatch35 been around at the time, when Jesus entered Jerusalem to so much acclaim Thatch would've been the one trying to boo him (although the booing would be for the big guy upstairs). Had he been around when Jesus turned 5 loaves and 2 small fish into food to feed 5,000 he would've demanded a recount.*

*When news of this got out Rovers offered him the job of catering manager at Eastville.

Had Thatch35 been around when Jesus performed the miracles he would have doubtless commented on the Jesus forum.

On turning water into wine  " yes but it's only a Bueujolais - he couldn't manage a decent Merlot or Pinot Noir could he?"

Making the crippled man walk " ...but he could only manage 15 yards before needing a hand"

Making the blind man see " ......but he can't read a number plate from 50 yards can he?"

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think at this stage he's just trying to get a Robboredesque level of infamy. That's the only rational explanation I can come up with for his posts, surely they can't be genuine?

Should we break out the z z z z z z z s?

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

Its noticeable that a small number have come up with a label - Happy Clappers- to group together and belittle those that disagree with them, people who are not a group, but individuals who happen to agree with each other. There is no insulting label for the critics. [Don't tempt me.]

The Eeyores, perhaps?

Archived