IGNORED

Ronaldo

downendcity

Seems that Ronaldo might be looking to leave Real Madrid and the reason for this is that he is not at all happy at the 5 match ban he was given for pushing a referee.

Am I missing something or does one of the best players in the world think he deserves different treatment than other players?

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Seems that Ronaldo might be looking to leave Real Madrid and the reason for this is that he is not at all happy at the 5 match ban he was given for pushing a referee.

Am I missing something or does one of the best players in the world think he deserves different treatment than other players?

Nothing to do with his tax problems ?

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Pushing the ref should be punished and a 5 game ban is i think fair however, he is getting different treatment to others, Messi pushed the ref a couple of seasons ago and didn't get a 5 game ban.

I suspect a lot of players- modern ones especially- are arrogant in a variety of ways.

He's  amongst the most arrogant...Messi who everyone says is an amazing guy, was reading some paper the other day and apparently he has a key say in the signings. Now their skills are well be in demand so they can etc. Regards leaving Madrid-  look at his buyout clause, won't happen anytime soon.

24 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I suspect a lot of players- modern ones especially- are arrogant in a variety of ways.

He's  amongst the most arrogant...Messi who everyone says is an amazing guy, was reading some paper the other day and apparently he has a key say in the signings. Now their skills are well be in demand so they can etc. Regards leaving Madrid-  look at his buyout clause, won't happen anytime soon.

I think I read the other day that Messi has cautioned Barca about signing Coutinho because he is worried that a couple of Barca players could be used as make wights in the deal ( I presume good mates of his and/or he regards as good players).

Tale wagging the dog if true. 

8 minutes ago, downendcity said:

I think I read the other day that Messi has cautioned Barca about signing Coutinho because he is worried that a couple of Barca players could be used as make wights in the deal ( I presume good mates of his and/or he regards as good players).

Tale wagging the dog if true. 

Wouldn't surprise me.

Archived