IGNORED

I just can't win

BigTone

My Wife has every thing a woman wants in life.   She has me, an iPhone, iPad and an iRon to name just a few.  Just bought her a nice Dyson vacuum cleaner and she is less than impressed. Where am I going wrong ? :disapointed2se:

Pubs looking good right now you old bint :drunk2:

You're doing nothing wrong Tone, you're just being thoughtful.

Plenty of women would be delighted to get a new Dyson.......

Mrs Tone is a tad ungrateful if you ask me...I mean you could have got her a long handled pan and brush so she wouldn't have to bend down so much.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

My Wife has every thing a woman wants in life.   She has me, an iPhone, iPad and an iRon to name just a few.  Just bought her a nice Dyson vacuum cleaner and she is less than impressed. Where am I going wrong ? :disapointed2se:

Pubs looking good right now you old bint :drunk2:

Get her an iRabbit.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I got a rabbit for Mrs Robbo - big mistake! I soon became second choice..........:blink:

... Not surprising really she'll be too exhausted for you now mate. She'll be buzzing around all day kept far too busy cleaning the bloody hutch out, they don't clean themselves Robbo and bloody rabbits are forever shitting their pellets everywhere..

Well Tone, I understand that this is a thread with humorous intent. However, when I once bought my wife a Philips Ladyshave the results were astonishing. She simply never stopped talking about it for ages. Why not try that?

(By the way, I really, really did - 6 months before we were married and that was 38 years ago!)

6 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Well Tone, I understand that this is a thread with humorous intent. However, when I once bought my wife a Philips Ladyshave the results were astonishing. She simply never stopped talking about it for ages. Why not try that?

(By the way, I really, really did - 6 months before we were married and that was 38 years ago!)

I thought about that but ended buying her a strimmer

On 02/09/2017 at 15:22, Calculus said:

She hasn't quite got the hang of though , the poor love .

IMG_0021.JPG

Archived