IGNORED

Billy Bodin

SCANTS-CTID

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Of course they did..!

That was my thought as well! This smells suspiciously like a story planted by the board.

That way, Wally can give the pretence of being loaded by showing he doesn't need the cash and it costs him nowt (non realisation of money being different to putting cash in).

Meantime, the gullible continue to think he's about to put money in. Any. Minute. Now...

22 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

That was my thought as well! This smells suspiciously like a story planted by the board.

That way, Wally can give the pretence of being loaded by showing he doesn't need the cash and it costs him nowt (non realisation of money being different to putting cash in).

Meantime, the gullible continue to think he's about to put money in. Any. Minute. Now...

Yep. They would've bitten the hand, arm, and torso off anyone bidding 500k. Tick Tock.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

What was that smug tweet by Wally about someone paying 300k for someone they could have had free a few months before?

I expect Bodin to be tweeting similar in January, only with Wally getting nothing.

That quote summed him up perfectly. Like paying 300k for any clubs top scorer is anything but small fry. 

In trying to look clever, he simply illustrated that £300k is a big deal to him. 

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Well it is. it`s fifteen new watches after all.

Affording one nice watch for £20k doesn't mean he could afford another 15 of them! 

Although it would be nice of him to buy each of his wives such a generous gift. 

Archived