IGNORED

Billy Bodin

SCANTS-CTID

8 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Thought we had a deal with Rovers , that we can't sign anybody there , after the Taylor issue  ? 

:rofl2br:Course we have - in their tiny minds.

Just wait and see what happens when we fancy one of theirs in the future and offer any sort of fee. Wally will snatch our hand off (if he hasn`t done a runner by then).

56 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Thought we had a deal with Rovers , that we can't sign anybody there , after the Taylor issue  ? 

If there is a watertight agreement (whether there is mind .,...?) I wonder if it only refers to direct bids from us i.e. only needs a "friendly" club to play ball, say Bodin to Ipswich in January then Mick changes his mind and sells him to us.  Simples.  Imagine the faces on the Blue Few.

6 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

We didn't get where we are today by making 500k bids for Billy Bodin on transfer deadline day!

Reggie: "I've been thinking CJ"

CJ: "I didn't get where I am today by thinking"

5 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

That was a 'gentleman's agreement' with their supposed £Billionaire who hasn't got a pot to piss in. Do you honestly think SL gives a shit? IF we want Bodin in January, we'll get him, end of! 

Archived