IGNORED

Jadon Sancho

brizzlelou

Never heard of this kid before Dortmund signed him but my word! What a prospect he looks to be! Really excited by the future crop of talent that seem to emerging recently. Also good to see a lot of youngsters spreading their wings abroad. Amongst all the doom and gloom of the current national side its good to see some glimmers of hope.

10 minutes ago, Cunnyfunt said:

Already has the #7 shirt. Hopefully more kids will take his lead.. get out of the bubble at home, think less of the money and become all round better players. Can only be a good thing. 

I just saw about the 7 shirt. Also see that Dortmund paid 6.5m for him!

It was mentioned on the radio that Dortmund claimed this boy is 12 years old and fielded him in their under 15s. He was so good they moved him into the under 17s. Opposing teams reckon he's older than 12, but Dortmund insist he can only be 12 as his Mother is only 28.

8 minutes ago, 22A said:

It was mentioned on the radio that Dortmund claimed this boy is 12 years old and fielded him in their under 15s. He was so good they moved him into the under 17s. Opposing teams reckon he's older than 12, but Dortmund insist he can only be 12 as his Mother is only 28.

Which player?

Edit

https://footballshare.com/germany/bundesliga/borussia-dortmunds-12-year-old-youssoufa-moukoko-called-up-to-german-u-16-squad/

Just found it

8 minutes ago, 22A said:

Are you sure it's the same player? He's listed as being 17 online.

Easier said than done I know.

But going on that video....... if I was playing against him as a right back, I'd do my darndest to show him down the line!

He'd probably leave me flat on my arse more than once, but I would do all I could to stop him getting inside.

17 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Easier said than done I know.

But going on that video....... if I was playing against him as a right back, I'd do my darndest to show him down the line!

He'd probably leave me flat on my arse more than once, but I would do all I could to stop him getting inside.

It's a case of the Ajen Robben's. You know he's going to cut inside... just a matter of when!

Huge opportunity for him, 100% he'll get game time at a top club in Germany. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a top player for our country by 20. Be interesting to see how Chris Willock gets on at Benfica after leaving Arsenal this summer too. I expect both to do fairly well and a few other youngsters to follow suit. Perhaps it's what it takes for some of the thriving academies here to give youngsters a chance rather than churn them over for profit

Archived