IGNORED

I despair ...............

BigTone

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

You can have it hard or soft if you want. The decision is all yours.  I have checked this with the PC brigade and they have agreed not to launch a national campaign against you as they have no objection as of today .................... tomorrow could be different however.

With regards being sexist this is no longer possible if you are gender neutral because sex is not the issue. You should now be known as a minority gnist !!

Thanks for putting me straight... oh wait, am I allowed to say that?

Let me rephrase.

Thanks for putting my mind in neutral and leaving me with no drive what so ever.

Something very wrong with our system if something like this can even be considered... wtf??

(its bad enough that in this country we have to give food, warmth, a bed, health care etc etc to utter inhumanity like this bastards, should be fed to sharks imo)

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/lee-rigby-killer-michael-adebolajos-£100000-compo-claim-for-psychological-scars-he-suffered-in-scuffle-with-prison-staff/ar-AArufNN?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

On 08/09/2017 at 10:40, WhistleHappy said:

Something very wrong with our system if something like this can even be considered... wtf??

(its bad enough that in this country we have to give food, warmth, a bed, health care etc etc to utter inhumanity like this bastards, should be fed to sharks imo)

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/lee-rigby-killer-michael-adebolajos-£100000-compo-claim-for-psychological-scars-he-suffered-in-scuffle-with-prison-staff/ar-AArufNN?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

As much as I don't like this, in this country, we have formal law processes and everyone is entitled to due process.

That said, he's doing it for the publicity, not the money. He's looking to cause outrage, to continue the hurt for Lee's family etc.

The best you can do, ignore him - if you could do that, his continued power over people would evaporate, causing him real anguish because he's stuck in a prison cell for the rest of his life and impotent. Not going to happen but it really is the best way forward. Obviously, some might hope that he's looking over his shoulder continuously for people who want to do him harm, but, that is to waste one's thoughts on life's pieces of shit.

Archived