IGNORED

The Official Match Day Thread 7. Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City

Apart from going to sleep for their goal, we have pretty much matched Wolves. Leko looks a real livewire and is causing them all sorts of problems, need to take off Diedhiou and bring on Taylor up front for second half - but doubt LJ will change anything. Diedhiou is just so slow to react, he really is offering very little for us - carbon copy of his disappointing performance against Reading.

Aside from Fammy, everybody playing their part, even COD!

Edited by old_eastender
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

Please put me right. Only stating the facts. Some people can't seem to understand or cleary never attend any games.

I'll let Flinty do that... 

You have no hope to be set right. You're just a wrong'un - Not just because of your opinion but the repetitive broken record negativity.

Support the team instead!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Apart from going to sleep for their goal, we have pretty much matched Wolves. Leko looks a real livewire and is causing them all sorts of problems, need to take off Diedhiou and bring on Taylor up front for second half - but doubt LJ will change anything. Diedhiou is just so slow to react, he really is offering very little for us - carbon copy of his disappointing performance against Reading.

Aside from Fammy, everybody playing their part, even COD!

C'ODs having a great game. He's brilliant at drawing fouls in the right places. 

For my money we grew into this game from the moment they scored, 3 at the back has been working ok, sadly the only time it didn't they scored.

I think there is something in this game for us, Wolves are not that convincing so far and the crowd seem ready to jump on the players backs.

A word for Flint another immense performance so far, I suspect several clubs must wish that they followed up their interest.

• Like 1