IGNORED

Why is Johnson not doing interviews?

tinman85

9 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm just the opposite, I could listen to him all day. I was surprised last night to find him getting the nod as he was clearly wound up during the match. He did make the point though about Wolves being unsporting in his interview. I'm happy they share the responsibility around it shows the relationship between them. 

It was a fiery encounter for sure. Maybe LJ was too fired up himself.........

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It was a fiery encounter for sure. Maybe LJ was too fired up himself.........

I did wonder that, either he left it to Macca to calmly get it out of his system or he was even more annoyed himself and wanted to be with the players who probably were too. But hey a bit of passion won't hurt any of them

8 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Just spreading it round the management team. It's good to hear different perspectives on it rather than just LJ.

Totally agree. 80% of all these interviews is just filler, so better to spread the 'talking bollocks' around 3 people instead of hearing it from the same person over and over again.

Good decision.

7 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

He should be called `The Mister` like they do in Italy. Pisano referred to him like that in his first interview.

Does Pisano also refer to SL as the Godfather? :shocking:

I consider that it is a good idea to have all three coaches involved on match day interviews before and after the game. It provides each of them with opportunities to make progress in their learning and gives us variety in the content and presentation.

LJ has also introduced the use of one team member in the pre match press conference, thereby giving the playing squad more exposure and helping them to gain confidence in public speaking.

A good idea. We are involving the coaching and playing staff as it is a team game both on and off the pitch.

And from last night, I congratulate LJ on changing the formation so quickly last night before we became totally overrun and the players for the seamless transition to the new shape.

Looking a lot brighter at the moment.

I think it is a good idea to share it around.

The only slight issue was when JM did the interview after the Plymouth game, when on two key questions, why did Aden Flint not play and are you about to sign Niclas Eliasson,  it would have been better to have LJ answer as he would know the facts.

Archived