IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Bolton Wanderers Match Day Thread 10

A largely frustrating half. We carved out a couple of good positions early on but Pato very wasteful with poor crosses. After that a bit of a nothing game until Pato redeems himself by crossing for Fammy (who had not really been in the game) to slide in and bundle it home. That after the first bit of sustained pressure we had applied. Have to confess unsure why they picked up red card near the end of the half. Anyway, 1 up them down to 10, a great stage to go on and win it now, hopefully!

Goal came from a couple of bits of quality from O'Dowda and Patto leaving Famara an easy slide in. He's looked lively and we have been solid at the back - sending off should create space to exploit and over the course of the half foul after foul built up. anyone else having issues with BCTV. Has been great but this morning patchy - which at 3am is not ideal...

Let me first say I always thought that tonight was always going to be about the result more than performance.

But that was poor.

Why is COD playing on the right?, he hasn’t beaten one opponent on the right all half, he goes over to the left immediately beats an opponent for the first time tonight and supplies a great cross for our goal.

Patterson has been poor again.

But our biggest problem is the slow delivery from midfield, it couldn’t get any slower.

And please keep Pack away from free kicks.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Newquay-Red said:

Smith off at half time for Brownhill. I like Korey but he has made quite a few errors already

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I thought that Pack pretty much bossed it . A couple of moments when he was harried off the ball that's all .

I agree with you major. But if I had to take one off I'd go with Pack as there is no telling what the ref might give him a 2nd yellow for. Maybe even be brave stick Leko on through the middle as there down to 10.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Let me first say I always thought that tonight was always going to be about the result more than performance.

But that was poor.

Why is COD playing on the right?, he hasn’t beaten one opponent on the right all half, he goes over to the left immediately beats an opponent for the first time tonight and supplies a great cross for our goal.

Patterson has been poor again.

But our biggest problem is the slow delivery from midfield, it couldn’t get any slower.

And please keep Pack away from free kicks.

I think he is probably put on the right to start with as he gives movement up and down that side that we lack with Wright at RB. At least we changed things up and it showed signs of working.

3 minutes ago, RichardEdd said:

I think he is probably put on the right to start with as he gives movement up and down that side that we lack with Wright at RB. At least we changed things up and it showed signs of working.

Well he doesn't look comfortable at all on the right, but the second time he turned up on the left he drew the foul leading to the red card because of his quick feet.