IGNORED

Flint

OldlandReddies

6 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Nah he'll be in DMs wardrobe by then!

He wasn't  in DM's wardrobe last weekend. Parked next to his Land Rover in the Clifton Down car park,  when I popped into Sainsbury's on Sunday afternoon, and still there when I left. That said I am sure she had him tucked away before Ben Stokes was marauding around the Triangle. What is it about sportsmen & Mbargo? That was one of the favourite haunts for our players to disgrace themselves a few years back.

Considering his current strike rate, 15/2 seem reasonable odds for Flinty, especially if you get credited for scoring a goal when it deflects in off your arse!

34 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

He wasn't  in DM's wardrobe last weekend. Parked next to his Land Rover in the Clifton Down car park,  when I popped into Sainsbury's on Sunday afternoon, and still there when I left. That said I am sure she had him tucked away before Ben Stokes was marauding around the Triangle. What is it about sportsmen & Mbargo? That was one of the favourite haunts for our players to disgrace themselves a few years back.

Considering his current strike rate, 15/2 seem reasonable odds for Flinty, especially if you get credited for scoring a goal when it deflects in off your arse!

When players, especially strikers, aren't scoring, it's a well used phrase to say "he just needs a goal. One to go in off his backside will do"

So I don't think you can "mock" the fact that Flint's arse is currently in far better form that the whole of the Bolton squad. Wilbs, Le Fondre, Ameobi and all. 

Long may Flint's prolific arse, head, heel, feet, keep chipped in with valuable goals!

59 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Reckon Patrick will let him in?

57 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Love it if Patrick is still on the doors, he must be 70 at least!

36 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

And 25 years later, he would still know every face he'd barred.

He wouldn’t have let Stokes in with white daps on!

Having said that he made up the rules as he went along. 

Archived