IGNORED

How many real people?

wendyredredrobin

Not giving too many clues, but my office is oval, I only post early in the morning and lee tomlin is a bad hombre! We have all the good players. The really good stuff. You don't know how good our stuff really is. There are good clubs and bad clubs. We have to help the good clubs beat the bad clubs!  

15 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm the real Dollymarie - honest! 

You may be Dollymarie, but how do you know you’re not a Dolly from a parallel universe who has slipped into this world by mistake? In your other world you live happily in a large cupboard with you know who 

I doubt any players/staff read these forums, and if they do then they should probably stop.

What have they got to gain by following what the fans think of them? It's the same as celebrities following what people say about them on Twitter. They might come across a few nice people, but ultimately it's a self-destroying act.

Secondly, loyalty in football is dead. There are few jobs where you could be moved to a different part of the country within 24 hours, or told one day that you won't be working any more, but footballers live that life. Even if you are lucky to be at a club long-term, you'll suffer the opposite kind of bias. You'll become a leader, and if your team are shit you'll be hounded even if you're keeping things together. If your team is good (or historically good) you'll be praised even if you're a liability.

Essentially, the last thing you want as a player is to be put down when you're down, and often the last thing you need when you're on a high is to get too big for your boots.

5 hours ago, redfieldred said:

Not giving too many clues, but my office is oval, I only post early in the morning and lee tomlin is a bad hombre! We have all the good players. The really good stuff. You don't know how good our stuff really is. There are good clubs and bad clubs. We have to help the good clubs beat the bad clubs!  

- but are you any good at walls?

I think it would be a bad thing to have anyone connected with the club giving their own opinions on here. The nearest I think we have come to it was Wes Burns dad and I feel that the way things have gone suggests that his posts were clouded at best by his blood ties . 

Archived