IGNORED

Britain's Ancient Tracks - Channel 4

Leveller

No, it' s not an obvious topic for a football forum.

But, being interested in all things historical, I recorded Sir Tony's latest effort a few days ago, which is about a trek along Offa' s Dyke, following the England/Wales border.

Starting at the south end of the walk,  by the north shore of the Severn estuary, Sir Baldrick points back beyond the bridge, says he knows the area because he used to live in Bristol and "I still support Bristol City - Come on You Reds!!! This is a couple of minutes in.

Good man. Nice to see him still keeping thit faith.

21 minutes ago, Leveller said:

No, it' s not an obvious topic for a football forum.

But, being interested in all things historical, I recorded Sir Tony's latest effort a few days ago, which is about a trek along Offa' s Dyke, following the England/Wales border.

Starting at the south end of the walk,  by the north shore of the Severn estuary, Sir Baldrick points back beyond the bridge, says he knows the area because he used to live in Bristol and "I still support Bristol City - Come on You Reds!!! This is a couple of minutes in.

Good man. Nice to see him still keeping thit faith.

Did that one in 1990-took me time to enjoy it (10 days)..would take me 20 now!..fantastic views on the Pandy/Hay-On-Wye stretch.will watch with interest..

Archived