IGNORED

Lee Johnson Facebook Q&A

BCFC Rich

39 minutes ago, St Aldhelms Red said:

Did anyone ask any serious football related questions? I dont really give a **** what cheese he likes, or if he can give his old man a hiding or not!

He prefers thatchers gold.

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

What if Smith, Pack or Brownhill get a long term injury now? You might regret your words

What if. Exactly. Big if. Cant worry about if's. Even Bryan could play CMif you needed him to loads of options  

Very well paid and little quality from GON for me. Pack is twice the player ( probably on half the wage!). 

3 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Would love for us to sign Pearson & Johnson. 

Pearson is a horrible little bastard & we've not had one of those for years. 

Johnson is classy, I still can't believe Villa let him go for 50 grand. 

Johnson was an incredible signing by PNE, especially at that price.

Their fans rave about him, he's a top midfielder.

What the comments section showed is there are a lot of morons who ask stupid questions. Some of the belters I saw included "If a top championship club came in for you would you just leave after all the loyalty you've been shown?????" and "why are you so little?".

4 hours ago, palmerred said:

I would absolutely love Johnson and Lansdown to empty the war chest and resign Tomlin. To get promoted you need one or two players who are a class apart from anyone else in this league, and he is exactly that and the type of player we are lacking.

Are you mad?

(OK, maybe I tweaked it slightly :ermm:)

5 hours ago, hodge said:

Bristol Post Breaking News: Lee Johnson to bid for Barry Bannan, Daniel Johnson or Ben Pearson in January window :ph34r:

It appears that O'Neil is going to be out for some time so if we are going to bring a player in then it looks as though midfield will be the focal point unless we pick up more long term injuries. Sounds as if Đurić isn't too far away though!

45 minutes ago, grifty said:

What the comments section showed is there are a lot of morons who ask stupid questions. Some of the belters I saw included "If a top championship club came in for you would you just leave after all the loyalty you've been shown?????" and "why are you so little?".

You obviously haven't seen the ones I sent in via twitter... 

My personal fave was: 

Dunno why it wasn't asked. Shame really.

11 hours ago, grifty said:

Yep so many moronic questions. I also enjoyed ‘If flint goes I go!!’ - felt sorry for Adam trying to find something workable from that crap.

Felt Lee was a bit on edge - he was actually more candid in the ‘silly’ questions - the answer about Fifa games was quite revealing I felt. @1bristolcity would’ve liked it.

Archived