IGNORED

Games on Christmas eve (Merged)

Lrrr

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

When we weren't shuffling out after a win wreathed in smiles to the strains of Cliff Richard belting out 'Congratulations.' :yes:

Completely forgot about that Noggers :shocking:

2 minutes ago, hodge said:

So no games on christmas eve and Arsenal vs Liverpool moved to the friday evening 19:45 kick off, bet that'll be a fun trip back.

Far better than playing on xmas eve. Struggle for the fans though.

On 07/10/2017 at 10:49, EmersonsRed said:

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried...Sky don't care

On 07/10/2017 at 12:02, EmersonsRed said:

Hahahahaha. I actually laughed at this.

You've got a good heart Dave... Glad you see hope

Looks like I was correct.  Some things never change

No Xmas Eve games after pressure from clubs.

On 07/10/2017 at 10:11, handsofclay said:

Are people forgetting the meaning of Xmas? Have people lost touch with the spirit of that first Xmas 2000 years ago?

Let me remind you then. There was a local derby being played between Bethlehem and Nazareth that night. That's why there was no room at any Inn in town and Mary and Joseph had to decamp in a stable...they wouldn't have even had that available had Cardiff been the visitors! Doesn't anyone remember about the three wise men drawn to the match by following the illumination of the floodlights?

So well done Sky, bring it on. Make Sir Rupert Lord Sir Rupert.

Sorry, but I don’t think that a distance of nearly 100 miles is a local derby. Anyway, Nazareth didn’t join the league until 12AD.  I think you are telling porkies!

3 hours ago, RedDave said:

Looks like I was correct.  Some things never change

No Xmas Eve games after pressure from clubs.

Can I see where there was pressure from clubs? Any articles please?

You have a huge chip on your shoulder. Unsure why either... You seem to like to find my posts and disagree with them on every subject. I am flattered. Truly.

2 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Can I see where there was pressure from clubs? Any articles please?

You have a huge chip on your shoulder. Unsure why either... You seem to like to find my posts and disagree with them on every subject. I am flattered. Truly.

Can’t remember specifically replying to you.  I just reply to comments and don’t take note of who says it.  

• Admin
14 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

The premier league has decided to have its live games on friday night and two on Saturday.

That leaves a gurt big hole in Skys live live coverage for Chritsmas Eve Sunday.

Just a thought.

100% not going to happen

Sky have already said they won't have games on this day due to the difficulties in supporters travelling on a Sunday (24th)

They have filled all the slots they can use over the weekend, so we're not going anywhere

Archived