IGNORED

Scary true story .........

• Admin
13 hours ago, ... said:

Moderators?

Kindly remove this thread from the website.

Many thanks.

Indeed an intriguing development, just noticed it is no longer "Taxi for Johnson" it is now @...

Probably best to explain why you want the thread removed? If personal reasons maybe send a PM to one of us?

9 hours ago, palmerred said:

There's a surprise, Ben (aka known as ... aka known as taxi for Johnson) found out lying again. Hope "Your mates" job is safe. 

I was following this thread from afar, and then lost the thread so to speak when TfJ disappeared.

Who is Ben, and where does he fit in to this tale? 

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I was following this thread from afar, and then lost the thread so to speak when TfJ disappeared.

Who is Ben, and where does he fit in to this tale? 

Ben is TFJ real name.

He has two usernames on here. Last year he was posting under his Ben one and then TFJ. It was like he had a dual personality order as he would seem normal posting under Ben and then psychotic under TFJ. 

He slipped up one day which is how I noticed it and started a post about a game, and he clearly thought he was logged in under TFJ as he wrote a rant about a game and signed it off TFJ.

I noticed it and went to comment on it exposing him, but within the 2 minutes, he had edited it, and there was no longer the TFJ signature, but his cover was already blown to me, and it matched up to a number of posts he was putting in some facebook groups under a profile of Ben (wont put his second name as it's not fair on him) and it mirrored up to posts on here under his Ben username  and he was very anti Johnson in the groups.

He was 100% the same person. He is a very strange human !

1 hour ago, palmerred said:

Ben is TFJ real name.

He has two usernames on here. Last year he was posting under his Ben one and then TFJ. It was like he had a dual personality order as he would seem normal posting under Ben and then psychotic under TFJ. 

He slipped up one day which is how I noticed it and started a post about a game, and he clearly thought he was logged in under TFJ as he wrote a rant about a game and signed it off TFJ.

I noticed it and went to comment on it exposing him, but within the 2 minutes, he had edited it, and there was no longer the TFJ signature, but his cover was already blown to me, and it matched up to a number of posts he was putting in some facebook groups under a profile of Ben (wont put his second name as it's not fair on him) and it mirrored up to posts on here under his Ben username  and he was very anti Johnson in the groups.

He was 100% the same person. He is a very strange human !

Ah well, nowt as queer as folk

Archived