IGNORED

Lee Tomlin

palmerred

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Note: Another opportunity for LT to enter a plea. If found guilty, this will go against him.

This reminds me of a bloke I know who crashed his car on a country lane when he was pissed and legged it. He got nicked later that night at home and denied he was driving the car. He strung it out for months saying he was ill (he wasn`t) and applying for adjournment after adjournment. Eventually the CPS dropped the case and the bastard got away with it.

40 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

This reminds me of a bloke I know who crashed his car on a country lane when he was pissed and legged it. He got nicked later that night at home and denied he was driving the car. He strung it out for months saying he was ill (he wasn`t) and applying for adjournment after adjournment. Eventually the CPS dropped the case and the bastard got away with it.

Slight difference is tomlin can't say  he's ill because he wouldn't be playing football if he was,oh hang on he's playing for a warnock team so as you were  :dancing2: ( I'm a warnock fan really)

1 hour ago, Chalkie said:

A great thread  on the Cardiff forum  (from our point of view):

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=189209

Their comments have certainly changed from the time they signed him when some were very confident they had shafted us.  :rofl2br:

Why did they photo-shop Billy Kee's head onto someone else's, seemingly skinnier, body?

Archived