IGNORED

Mcindoe on Sound of the City tonight

Vincent Vega

18 hours ago, Fiale said:

He is deluded. He said he wanted to get back into football as a player or manager and that he keeps himself fit and in shape. His main worry is "is it to late to win some major trophies" when asked if he though he was hireable he said he had not been charged with anything, and convicted criminals have got back into the game, so why shouldn't he ! Would you trust him with your clubs purse strings or tfr dealings ?

Compared to a lot of work it's highly paid though isn't it and I guess he sees it as easy money as he's always found a team to take him. Not sure he will be welcomed with open arms by anyone now though, not at the pay level he is hoping for anyway.

I do think though regular employment would make himself a sitting target for those he owes money to, I don't think he would be that stupid to leave himself that vulnerable 

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

Compared to a lot of work it's highly paid though isn't it and I guess he sees it as easy money as he's always found a team to take him. Not sure he will be welcomed with open arms by anyone now though, not at the pay level he is hoping for anyway.

I do think though regular employment would make himself a sitting target for those he owes money to, I don't think he would be that stupid to leave himself that vulnerable 

No it wouldn't - not if he was made bankrupt. The whole point of that is to wipe the slate clean.

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

No it wouldn't - not if he was made bankrupt. The whole point of that is to wipe the slate clean.

I meant to people who would take the law into their own hands, or have someone do it for them. They wouldn't care if he had a clean slate or not, I'm surprised no one has got to him before.

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I meant to people who would take the law into their own hands, or have someone do it for them. They wouldn't care if he had a clean slate or not, I'm surprised no one has got to him before.

If they were going for physical revenge, I don't see that him suddenly earning a living would make much difference?

16 minutes ago, Leveller said:

If they were going for physical revenge, I don't see that him suddenly earning a living would make much difference?

I was thinking that his movements would be more predictable, they would know where to find him. Not so easy to hide when your team has a fixture, training etc is it?

8 hours ago, Rednwhiterob said:

A lot of folks seem keen to hang the guy and brand him a liar without knowing the full facts.

Worth remembering that there were plenty of fools eager to part with their money because of greed.

This is true. 

What doesn't help his public persona is he was trying to make money from a nightclub venture. 

To most that doesn't come across as trying to make an honest living. 

Archived