IGNORED

Could Billy Bodin be the answer?

Robbored

12 minutes ago, palmerred said:

Which moderate overrated Rovers player should we not even remotely be interested in signing in January?

You must have seen him play if your judgement is that he's a moderate and overrated.

When did you go to the tented village? 

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You must have seen him play if your judgement is that he's a moderate and overrated.

When did you go to the tented village? 

Watched them on the tele a while ago. Too far for me to travel to watch that rubbish, I'm not one for running the Gas supporters Minibus. 

Hes a decent player for league one and could be worth a punt remembering we like to try and develop a player.  £250k aint gonna get him , how about a swop deal for Matty Taylor?

All irrelevant as the clubs won do any business with each other after we nicked MT

• Admin
On 17/10/2017 at 14:09, BCFC_Dan said:

When did we last have a central midfielder who was a significant goal threat? I've been watching City for over 20 years and I struggle to think of one. David Noble was the best I could come up with and his best scoring season for City saw him net 4 goals. Bobby Reid might qualify but his goals this season have been scored playing as a striker.

I don't know if they're especially rare, or if City has some particular blind spot in that position, but it seems odd that in 20 years there hasn't been a single one.

Or, more likely, there are some obvious ones that I've forgotten.

Gary Shelton?

Archived