IGNORED

Commuting Into Bristol

SARJ

Just now, RedM said:

That's a good start, but you don't watch the games with him then?

Nope. He’s had his seat for years, I’ve been moved around for years due to being in the unreserved areas. Can’t see either of our habits changing any time soon, given we’ve only recently got together :) 

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Nope. He’s had his seat for years, I’ve been moved around for years due to being in the unreserved areas. Can’t see either of our habits changing any time soon, given we’ve only recently got together :) 

Maybe for the best, you can drool over Flinty to your hearts content then, that's why MrRedM gets left at home. :thumbsup: 

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

:no::(:crying:  Looks like I need to go fishing like Super suggested.

4 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Live in Gloucester and work in Thornbury, only a 20-30 minute drive when the M5 is open :grr:

Even down the A38 it takes about 30-40 mins. 

People at work live in Bradley Stoke/Stoke Gifford and it takes close to an hour despite being 10 miles closer. 

Bristol must be the only City where it isn’t just the City centre that’s at standstill in Rushour it’s the whole fu**ing City. 

Try Exeter mate, it`s the whole ******* city all ******* day!

10 minutes ago, tommytank1985 said:

I came down the m4 from bath junction around 6.30 and it was backing up then all along the ring road up to the Mod round about. 

That's crazy. People used to chose to work non 9-5 type shifts now it just as bad whatever time you go out.

Archived