IGNORED

Thirsty tomorrow?

Bcfccity

7 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

This is on guide to the gate for tomorrow,

SPECIAL OFFERS

Two-pinters of Thatcher’s Gold, Thatcher's Dry, Fosters and Butcombe will be available throughout the concessions for just £8. Meanwhile, two-pinters of Heineken and Guiness will be sold for £9.

Two-pinters of Thatcher's Haze, Old Rascal and Big Apple will be available for £8 in the Thatcher's Bar.

FACE PAINTING

Supporters will be able to receive free stencil face painting throughout the concourse prior to kick-off.

Jesus wept WTF happened to football.

7 hours ago, Bcfccity said:

This is on guide to the gate for tomorrow,

SPECIAL OFFERS

Two-pinters of Thatcher’s Gold, Thatcher's Dry, Fosters and Butcombe will be available throughout the concessions for just £8. Meanwhile, two-pinters of Heineken and Guiness will be sold for £9.

Two-pinters of Thatcher's Haze, Old Rascal and Big Apple will be available for £8 in the Thatcher's Bar.

FACE PAINTING

Supporters will be able to receive free stencil face painting throughout the concourse prior to kick-off.

Does it come with a tweed hat?

2 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I remember my train journey back to the North West after the abandoned cup game v Liverpool. The rest of the carriage was full of Scousers, most of whom had grabbed booze from the Asda and elsewhere after the game. Literally grabbed, that is. Must have been carnage for any in-store security guards. 

Its not just scousers mate.

We used to do the same, plus jibbing the train and going in with a photocopied/snide ticket. Still partial to a blag, we still managed a few in our last league one season or two, nowadays its a oner for a good day out at football.

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

60p off £4 = £3.40 

So......60p x 8 pints = £1.20 off 

Took me ages to work that out without using a calculator. My arithmetic skills are a tad limited...............:facepalm:

Thats an even better deal.

Robbo your maths is terrible, 60px 8 pints is £4.80. discount!

11 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

I recall watching Nationwide one night when Frank Bough led with a story about a garage charging GBP1 for a gallon of 4-star. Then again, old Frank liked to slip into something more comfortable and snort Charlie off the bare arses of hookers, so should we have trusted him?

Like one of those comfortable jumpers?

Archived