IGNORED

Thirsty tomorrow?

Bcfccity

This is on guide to the gate for tomorrow,

SPECIAL OFFERS

Two-pinters of Thatcher’s Gold, Thatcher's Dry, Fosters and Butcombe will be available throughout the concessions for just £8. Meanwhile, two-pinters of Heineken and Guiness will be sold for £9.

Two-pinters of Thatcher's Haze, Old Rascal and Big Apple will be available for £8 in the Thatcher's Bar.

FACE PAINTING

Supporters will be able to receive free stencil face painting throughout the concourse prior to kick-off.

6 minutes ago, Bcfccity said:

SPECIAL OFFERS

Two-pinters of Thatcher’s Gold, Thatcher's Dry, Fosters and Butcombe will be available throughout the concessions for just £8. Meanwhile, two-pinters of Heineken and Guiness will be sold for £9.

Two-pinters of Thatcher's Haze, Old Rascal and Big Apple will be available for £8 in the Thatcher's Bar.

FACE PAINTING

Supporters will be able to receive free stencil face painting throughout the concourse prior to kick-off.

thought that was the normal price, with 15% discount usually costs me £3.40 in the sports bar for fosters or natch.

2 minutes ago, Lewisdabaron said:

That's 6 pints for £8 yeah? 

Only in your dreams i'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Bcfccity said:

SPECIAL OFFERS

FACE PAINTING

#AgainstModernFootball

11 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

£4.00 - 15% is not £3.70.

60p off £4 = £3.40 

So......60p x 8 pints = £1.20 off 

Took me ages to work that out without using a calculator. My arithmetic skills are a tad limited...............:facepalm:

Thats an even better deal.

39 minutes ago, Robbored said:

60p off £4 = £3.40 

So......60p x 8 pints = £1.20 off 

Took me ages to work that out without using a calculator. My arithmetic skills are a tad limited...............:facepalm:

Thats an even better deal.

The thing is, even with that discount, you can see why pubs up and down the country are closing down, too expensive, many will grab booze from the local Sainsburys after the game.

Archived