IGNORED

Diedhiou

MC RISK77

On 27/10/2017 at 11:10, Ska Junkie said:

Somebody just posted on FB that they bumped into LJ at Fear the other night, pics to prove it, and LJ told him Fammy's out for 3 months along with Jens. If that's true, it's bad news. :(

I can confirm LJ was at FEAR, think it was Thursday, players were there Wednesday.

36 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

How patronising. Of course I understand what it is, I just don't think he did it with malicious intent. I also didn't mention the defender at all in the part you quoted, so maybe you didn't understand that I was referring to Diedhiou.

Ha! From you saying I made it up...sounds like you are back peddling, move on, even if it's backwards.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Do we though? Deidheou will be back by then, in addition to Đurić, Taylor, Reid, Woodrow. All of whom offer something different and have already contributed goals this season. How many more strikers do we need?!

One more bad injury and a three game ban (which almost happened remember) and we would struggle though.

With Fammy out for 3 months and Hegeler and O’Neil long term injuries will the club be looking to bring in reinforcements in January?

Baker carrying a knee injury not so bad as we have cover but the squad are being stretched a little atm and playing twice a week could take its toll on our form

25 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I think we'll miss both of them while they're out. I suspect that we may not be willing to let Flint go in January because if he, Baker or Wright were to be injured, we'd be seriously weakened.

Yet it might be an opportunity for Lloyd Kelly to step up.

I have my doubts whether he even still wants to go (if indeed he really ever did). I think a lot of air got cleared and things sorted in August and he now realises that life at little ol` City ain`t too bad after all.

Archived