IGNORED

How much money will we make from our cup run ?

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

As per title , anyone know how much will we make from this cup run ? 

It will help us with FFP and perhaps give us a bit more leeway to bring in one or two quality players in January. 

Not a lot, because everybody wants cheap tickets! 

I know I won't be making any money out of the Cup run! 

Even if I thought outside the box and made a fanzine, rosettes or something else to sell in a pub/underpass/city centre, my market research tells me that there isn't a big enough footfall to sustain a return of investment.

Even my son wouldn't buy one of the above as he is a Stokie.

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Ask again after we've beaten Man Utd 2-1 at Old Trafford, defeated Man City over 2 legs (all because of the inferior ball) and then gone onto win the cup.

The biggest earner will be official City merchandise and DVD sales sold around the globe!

Bristol City’s world domination plan. Part 1...!

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Bristol City’s world domination plan. Part 1...!

Mwaa hahaha  -  Picture SL in a sprawling villa on some secret island he (probably) owns in the South Pacific, rubbing his hands together with glee, stroking a furry white cat...

1 minute ago, reddogkev said:

Mwaa hahaha  -  Picture SL in a sprawling villa on some secret island he (probably) owns in the South Pacific, rubbing his hands together with glee, stroking a furry white cat...

I just hope we get there quickly. Before Rovers catch us..! 

16 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely we have to be one of the televised games next round. Whatever the drawer is! 

You would think , however Man Utd will be whoever they play,. If Man City play Chelsea for example they’ll be the televised games.

I won’t agree but if we draw Leicester, Bournemouth or even West Ham home or away it is one be on TV.

Look at the last round, us home to Palace, even Wolves away to Man City or Leeds at Leicester all overlooked for Man Utd v Swansea !

23 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Surely we have to be one of the televised games next round. Whatever the drawer is! 

I think there's an excellent chance Sky will want a Dave/Goliath tie, and that their staff are, as we post, dusting off the condescending cliches ready to ruffle the hair on our little West Country "head" as they saw "aww, well played. You did really well, but there's always next year...."

1 minute ago, Jack Dawe said:

I think there's an excellent chance Sky will want a Dave/Goliath tie, and that their staff are, as we post, dusting off the condescending cliches ready to ruffle the hair on our little West Country "head" as they saw "aww, well played. You did really well, but there's always next year...."

. . . and instructing their entire commentary & punditry team to only refer to us as Bristol 

31 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Well every ManYoo cup game is televised as a starting point. Now that leaves theArse always getting home ties, usually Vs a weaker team.
We will be drawn at the Emirates and on TV.... QED ! 

Round 1 35 (total 70 teams enters round 1) £5,000
Round 2 24 (13 premier league teams join 35 round 1 winners) £7,000
Round 3 16 (24 round-2 winners joined by 8 premier league teams playing in Europe) £10,000
Round 4 8 (winners of round 2) £15,000
Quarterfinals 4 £20,000
Semifinals 2 £25,000
Runners-up 1 £50,000
Winners 1

£100,000

1 minute ago, westred1 said:
Round 3 16 (24 round-2 winners joined by 8 premier league teams playing in Europe) £10,000
Quarterfinals 4 £20,000
Semifinals 2 £25,000
Runners-up 1 £50,000
Winners 1

£100,000

Haven't even made a Garita yet.

16 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

As you were then Sir Steve... why would he change the habits of a lifetime?, no change there unless he fancies a serviced apartment on a luxury I S S .

**** (while we're ON THE SUBJECT OF SL's WEALTH...... if you were in Jon's shoes, knowing the unthinkable but inevitable will happen one day, as (I think?) the only son and heir to a fortune....

What Plans Would You Make For The Future when one day that fortune ends up in your back pocket?.....

What Would You Do With An Unbelievable Amount Of Wealth that is far far bigger than several Euro Millions Jackpot wins ? )

Umm, ...Just thinking about it makes yer brain hurt ..

29 minutes ago, westred1 said:
Quarterfinals 4 £20,000
Semifinals 2 £25,000
Runners-up 1 £50,000
Winners 1

£100,000

So we've won £37k so far not inc ticket sales/merch sales/food & drink.

That's Gaz O'Neil's wages for 2 weeks...

Archived