IGNORED

The Official Sunderland v Bristol City Match Day Thread 14

3 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Ok with a draw in ht. Sunderland have been the better team so far. Think se will be better in second half. Always believe, COYR!!

I thought we were the better team .

Always looked in control.

Defence globally sound , midfield busy , attack not quite working at the moment but we have a new partnership so that's normal.

We need to keep turning and running at their defence .

I still think we'll get three points here .

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I would take a point now. We have been second best.

And that is part of our problem, Sunderland are 2nd from bottom, Burton 3rd from bottom and Birmingham 4th from bottom and so far we have taken 1 point from the finished games.

it has been a poor game yes, the conditions are difficult but Sunderland are really poor.

I like Brownhill but he has looked lightweight so far easily bullied off of the ball, Patterson and O'Dowda need to get into the game more, although to his credit O'Dowda's defensive skills are improving, we still try to over complicate in good attacking positions, free kicks still shit.

This crowd is looking for a chance to jump on the back of their team and to give away a goal in the fashion we did is unforgivable

Edited by Esmond Million's Bung
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I thought we were the better team .

Always looked in control.

Defence globally sound , midfield busy , attack not quite working at the moment but we have a new partnership so that's normal.

We need to keep turning and running at their defence .

I still think we'll get three points here .

Hope you are right. They passes better and create more than we so far, my way of seeing the game. COYR!!!

Give it 15 minutes of second half , if were still playing bad, bring Đurić on for Reid, as  Đurić and Taylor did well tuesday. got the height,  bring leko on for pato,  too, rather than sit back taking all the pressure , until sunderland  score again, as  thats whats going to happen if he  dont change it quick, but  guess Johnson wont do anything  till last 10 minutes

Edited by oggysouthwest
2 minutes ago, oggysouthwest said:

Give it 15 minutes of second half , if were still playing bad, bring Đurić on for Reid, as  Đurić and Taylor did wel tuesday. got the height,  bring leko on for pato,  too, rather than sit back taking all the pressure , until sunderland  score again, as  thats whats going to happen if he  dont change it quick, but  guess Jhonson wont do anything  till last 10 minutes

Đurić for Reid asap!

Sounds from a distance that this is a mid table team versus a bottom of the table team.

We can't hope for anything more than mid table given the distinct lack of quality in a number of positions, amplified when we have injuries. Still a long way to go before we have a side that will consistently be knocking at the door of The Prem.  But given the previous two seasons this is a big improvement