IGNORED

away form

Wanderingred

Second best in the division behind Wolves with the joint most goals scored.

4 wins on the road all last season.. 4 already this time by the end of October.

LJ and the team have really cracked this problem. We have been setting up so effectively on the road with our pressing game and counter attacking and also have a plan B with the likes of Duric. I feel like we could go anywhere and get a result at the moment. (except pissing St Andrews!)

Find a way to unlock brick wall defenses at home and we have a great chance of having a special season.

Massively impressive turnaround! 

I always thought(hoped) that LJ could turn things around last season, but the level, consistency and number of improvements, in so many areas in quite incredible! 

It’s as if we did actually make the change of manager back in February and employed exactly the the manager that everyone hoped and prayed we could find! 

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I always thought(hoped) that LJ could turn things around last season, but the level, consistency and number of improvements, in so many areas in quite incredible! 

It’s as if we did actually make the change of manager back in February and employed exactly the the manager that everyone hoped and prayed we could find! 

I once used the word "mechanic" to describe LJ working to build a squad that could play the way he wanted. In a similar way a mechanic finds the right parts and tinkers with them to get the engine and it's turbo running smoothly. The chopping and changing last season and subsequent poor results were evidence of him looking to find the right parts. It'll take three windows he said....

We're seeing the results so far this season of LJ and his backroom staff hard work now those windows have passed.

They all deserve much credit. 

34 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You may find this (admittedly old) article of interest:

Does it make statistical sense to sack a football manager? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23724517

Archived