IGNORED

Magnússon Tackle

southvillekiddy

11 hours ago, petehinton said:

I’ll tell you what he’s definitely not lacking. 

Great hair. 

Not a single strand out of place even when he’s running at full speed. Quite inspirational. 

Well done Hörður

Players in the 70s could have benefitted from personal grooming and hair products.

Bobby charlton.jpg

ralph_coates_fan420.jpg

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Defender makes a tackle... Worthy of it's own thread?

"Defender's tackle"  on the other hand, might be worthy of it's own thread. :shocking:

16 hours ago, petehinton said:

I’ll tell you what he’s definitely not lacking. 

Great hair. 

Not a single strand out of place even when he’s running at full speed. Quite inspirational. 

Well done Hörður

Saw someone describe him recently as a Blonde Ronaldo.... and now I can't unsee it!

5 hours ago, Spoons said:

Defender makes a tackle... Worthy of it's own thread?

You lucky ..... you have expunged all memory of last season: Sheffield Weds away, Reading at home (second half), Cardiff home, Preston home and away, Wolves away, Derby away (second half), Fulham home, Ipswich away ...... and Adam Matthews (he was the glum looking right back, longish hair, alice band. @spudski sussed him out first on here....) .....

On 11/1/2017 at 20:15, Fordy62 said:

I don’t agree. He looks cultured on the ball - although I do accept he gave the ball away a couple of times. 

Thought it was a good performance from someone who’s been on the sidelines for so long. 

Out of interest Fordy - what were your thoughts today?

From my perspective it just validated my thoughts from Tuesday.

He looks nervous on the ball, panics when put under threat and from about 5 minutes in - you could see he had a mistake in him.

I hope an extended run in the side will get the best from him, but for me on recent showings - it leaves me concerned when his name appears on the team sheet.

That said - his throw in for Flints goal was magnificent! 

Archived