IGNORED

Horace says thank you BCFC

Aizoon

13 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Happy birthday and make sure Horace doesn't curl up for a kip underneath an unlit bonfire in the next few days!

He certainly won't. His love for BCFC is such that he forgoes the pleasure of hibernation :o

17 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Is it your birthday Aizoon ? Just wanted to check before I wish your imaginary friend best wishes and feel like a bit of a dick for doing it . 

It was Horace's birthday Major. I would have thought you would be familiar with the concept of a regimental mascot, although I believe goats are more common in that role....

7 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

It was Horace's birthday Major. I would have thought you would be familiar with the concept of a regimental mascot, although I believe goats are more common in that role....

Real ones yes .

I never heard of ' imaginary ' regimental mascots though . 

Oh , sod it , 

Happy Birthday Horace.

If it's imagined it becomes real .

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Real ones yes .

I never heard of ' imaginary ' regimental mascots though . 

Oh , sod it , 

Happy Birthday Horace.

If it's imagined it becomes real .

Horace thanks you. Good definition of reality that - like the wonderful new Gasstadion...

3 hours ago, Aizoon said:

The Irish Guards have a Wolf Hound and the Para’s a Shetland Pony so not all goats!

Archived